Recent announcement of Got7's JB relationship

• Recently it was revealed that JB is in a relationship with an influencer. All good for them and wishing them luck.

Her agency confirmed the relationship and it seems in the past few days she's been having some difficulty, she posted on her Instagram that there's been a fake account using her name and they are spreading rumors about her.

JB's agency never confirmed the relationship. At 1st I thought they're hoping to just brush this under the rug and people will forget about it.. But with her recent post it seems she's having a hard time right now, so why not step in and say something. It seems they've left her out here alone for the vultures...

What are your thoughts?

• My thoughts are it's his business and he has no obligation to share anything about his private life with the public. He's a private person and everyone knows he's a private person and fans need to respect that and leave them both alone.

• I get it's their private life. But her agency confirmed it and now it appears she's having issues..... It's no longer alleged. At this point wouldn't it be better to make a statement, even stating this is a private matter etc. Please support our privacy or something like that?

Moved the thread from forum The Lounge to forum K-POP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!