This new variety show is hilarious AND successful

• Earth Arcade is this new variety show by Na PD, producer of NJTTW, with Ahn Yujin, Mimi, Lee Youngji and Lee Eunji as the cast.

They travel to Thailand along with the crew in order to search a and capture the moon rabbit that has escaped to earth (it‘s explained when you watch it)

Edit:

The clip is not subbed but I think it shows their chemistry pretty well

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s really hilarious, everyone says the girls are super funny and the ratings reflects upon how well-received the show is

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Every episode‘s highlights are usually also trending on YT Korea, often in top 3.

You can watch it on Viu or just search the episode with eng subs on the internet.

A new episode comes out every Friday and it’s usually subbed pretty quickly

• Also this

External Content twitter.com

• Well, I wish I could understand Korean, then I could watch it that way too :pepe-sad:

it's a lot easier to learn than people think. all i did was read those quick 20 minute lessons that are free online on my phone while i'm doing my business in the toilet. it took me about a couple of years of doing that until was able to understand variety shows-- and i'm a pretty stupid dude, as evidenced by all the threads i make, so if i can do it, then anybody can

• it's a lot easier to learn than people think. all i did was read those quick 20 minute lessons that are free online on my phone while i'm doing my business in the toilet. it took me about a couple of years of doing that until was able to understand variety shows-- and i'm a pretty stupid dude, as evidenced by all the threads i make, so if i can do it, then anybody can

I‘m sure you’re not stupid. And idk if I could do it, my head is pretty full currently and I’m also lot really feeling like learning a new language. Maybe I’ll use your method if I have a new wave of motivation one day.

Also, it’s pretty impressive that you taught yourself! Props to you

• I‘m sure you’re not stupid. And idk if I could do it, my head is pretty full currently and I’m also lot really feeling like learning a new language. Maybe I’ll use your method if I have a new wave of motivation one day.

Also, it’s pretty impressive that you taught yourself! Props to you

well, i hope you find the time and motivation to go for it. it just makes kpop in general a lot more fun. i'm rooting for you

• it's a lot easier to learn than people think. all i did was read those quick 20 minute lessons that are free online on my phone while i'm doing my business in the toilet. it took me about a couple of years of doing that until was able to understand variety shows-- and i'm a pretty stupid dude, as evidenced by all the threads i make, so if i can do it, then anybody can

I can read but I didn't know the vocabulary ^^^^ (watching kdrama helps a bit tho)

and for variety sometimes they speak too fast or they overlaps with each other

• people love their chaotic energy

• I can read but I didn't know the vocabulary ^^^^ (watching kdrama helps a bit tho)

and for variety sometimes they speak too fast or they overlaps with each other

yeah, i hear ya. developing listening skills is a lot harder than learning grammar and i don't think there's a shortcut. it's just one of those things that will only come through constant practice. as far as vocabulary is concerned, what helped me the most was just following a bunch of kpop groups and celebrities on twitter and then just reading through my feed as much as i possibly can. and everytime i came across a new word that i didn't know, i'd use this app called papago and it would just translate it instantly. i've just been doing that for years and i eventually cultivated a decent enough vocabulary that pretty much gets me through most variety shows and dramas. i don't know if it'll help you but it might be worth a shot

You remind me of my friend who can understand Japanese just because she has watched anime for years.

She can't translate it literally, but she understand enough of the conversation that she can watch without sub now

• You remind me of my friend who can understand Japanese just because she has watched anime for years.

She can't translate it literally, but she understand enough of the conversation that she can watch without sub now

oh, your friend is definitely way smarter. japanese is insanely hard to learn. i tried when i was younger and it was too difficult for me so i had to drop it. i still watch anime, though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!