Why Ive don’t have many antis?

Approved the thread.
  • Smaller company so they don’t have dedicated company antis. Like big4 company Stan’s usually hate on each other a lot. And that’s missing.

• Their fans are humble. Most fan wars and hate is fueled by opposing fandom talking smack.

• Lmao, they have a shitload.

Wonyoung‘s antis who are jealous of her success.

Yujin antis who say she’s not relevant (untrue!) because she’s not as popular as Wy, as well as the people who act as if she personally stole the dance break from Gaeul

The non-iz*one members being called Nugus and who are said to be not standing out

I could go on and on

• Its not that IVE dont have many antis, its because its so hard to find any flaw about them that it's just better to stay quiet.

• they do have antis especially wonyoung, poor girl is getting 2018-19 Jennie Lite hate especially by bg stans. But yeah mostly dives keep it to themselves and plus stay sweet and humble and usually don't start shit unprovoked or try to beef with popular senior groups' fandoms.

• They're not a Big 4 group, so they're not regarded as a major threat or archenemy to all those company stans who hate other Big 4 companies and their groups and who love to villainize Big 4 competitors and their fandoms.

• People don't see non-big 4 groups as a threat. It's like they will fall off anytime soon (I'm not saying I agree, It's how most K-pop stans seem to think).

• Most hate comes from fandoms being petty tbh

Dives aren’t known for being toxic

• Why would you hate on angels? They're doing what most of us want, fighting that big bad black mamba to keep us safe.

• Please check all the top videos of wonyoung on TikTok then try to say this again. She gets hate almost on the level of Jennie for any random thing she does. Girl was getting hate for eating and existing at a baseball match.

• yes they have, when mys are not going after BP or Itzy, they are shi**ng on Ive

• ?? do you want them to??

• wonyoung gets a lot of hate but there's nothing to really hate about the group currently, and they're not from a big4 so they don't have built in antis just for debuting

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!