[Pann]AESPA PRE-ORDERS SURPASS 1.61M ft. FIRST WEEK SALES

• Isn't this a first for girl groups... for pre-orders..Wow..

original post: here

1. Wow daebak

2. ????????? Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Legendary

3. Daebakㅋㅋㅋ

4. Huh? This is official? It's not just from the fans?
    > Yup there was an article about it

5. Wow at this rate, they're playing with male idols

6. Hul they'll be contenders for the Golden Disk physical award at this rate

7. Wow amazing

9. They're daebak, who are the ones purchasing all those albums? It's my first time seeing something this high for female idols...

10. Me too, I bought the 2 setsㅎㅎㅎ I'll buy one today too... Even though I'm not a MY

[theqoo] AESPA [GIRLS] FIRST WEEL SALES 1ST DAY 689K

AVvXsEh3FA7aZr7xG70EKf14vY_r-H6NDqvZBERMNqZl9PZU2WZ7IhcmYuggAf7IthwD4W1ADu2VomTG5NqyVkt9dXqOs7FIf4JyFknno6HtvUA53KxDtjGhIhq71zHHYNWg9XeWYuXIEmCQHWtJ4N0Q1aIYJxqoADaKY6Aoo2OnU5gDV6YjLTuglEyaFkW2=s16000
    original post: here

1. They can hold a concert of their own at this point. I'm looking forward to the size of it

2. They have surpassed 700K now ㄷㄷ

3. What to do? I bet there won't be any places left in the fanmeeting

4. They have lots of mass purchasing Chinese groups. They're f*cking amazing. I bet they'll surpass 1M easily

5. But BP and RV also have lots of Chinese mass order groups, but you guys are only bullsh*tting about Aespa

6. But seriously Sooman is impressive. The song was hit-or-mirss at first, but in the end, they will succeed. He's already over 70 y'o but this is truly his talentㄷㄷㄷㄷ

7. Wow it's my first time seeing an idol selling that much. Daebak

8. Aespa, congrats, Karina's voice color is so nice this time

9. Crazy... Isn't Aespa #1 when it comes to female core fandome

10. They're the girl group's one top

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!