[instiz] YOUR BIAS IS HAVING A KISS SCENE IN A DRAMA

• [instiz] YOUR BIAS IS HAVING A KISS SCENE IN A DRAMA

bypannchoaJuly 07, 2022
    AVvXsEiSUHnQdMMl4OlmlQjf5f7bdqHtu1yfKLoGcn955joVaYNLNIDk_Pw0wOHVbXC3gzr_ty0In8vXTscGw3hDaliquXGJm68LdBNEv0SUKpzLQSLhzMhvmmM2ErARbR-at-mbhzZpSEH6ji_qvQ-zCLu1K7ZDSXXOKnEBmfcexWIR08SKoLOhCgzpNWfK=s16000
    (pic not included)

We're not talking about a peck nor a deep kiss, but you can tell that their lips are touching and it's a real kiss scene?
    Objectively, I'm telling myself 'never mind'... Since I barely have any of those pseudo-relationship feelings with my bias
    And it's just the characters within the drama kissing
    I just think 'the kiss scene is pretty, it came out well, the emotions are good, and that's it!

original post: here

1. Me too I don't have much toughtsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just go "oh"

2. Me too I don't buy into the pseudo-relationship but I just go "ughhhh nooooooo!!" and end it there

3. I hate it

4. I buy so much into the pseudo-relationship so it's a relief my bias isn't acting

5. I rather like it. I feel like I'll never be able to see my bias kiss otherwise...

6. I'll punch the wall. This is my situation right now

7. My eyes will be crying but my mouth will be smiling

8. I don't buy into pseudo-relationships but I still can't watch itㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder why?

9. I don't think I can watch it until the end...No wayㅠㅠㅜ

10. I don't have any pseudo-relationship feelingsㅋㅋ I'll just watch it out of curiosity and end there. But if we're talking about a really deep kiss... Then it's another story? I don't think I can watch itㅋㅋㅋ

11. I hate it but I still want to see it

12. Even though I don't buy the pseudo-relationship, I don't think I can watch it. I think it's because I just can't picture my bias acting out a ''kiss scene''?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ first of all, his acting is so cringe that I can't watch it..

13. I don't care but the fans who buy into the pseudo-relationship will be freaking pissed off

14. I think "ew"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That kind of feelingㅋㅋㅋ It's like peeking through my close friend's business

15. Please do it...I want to see a deep kiss...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!