[enter-talk] JAEMIN'S FANSITE "AH REALLY?" CONTROVERSY

• [enter-talk] JAEMIN'S FANSITE "AH REALLY?" CONTROVERSY

bypannchoaJuly 05, 2022
    Because the idol was talking so much at the fansign
    The fan could only reply with "ah really?"

His face is the best and he's the best at doing his job
    The members said it themselves that he's the one who takes the best care of them behind cameras
    Even when they were filming their content, he was feeding the staff with the meat and handing them colas. He didn't even boast about it and in the end, it was the staffs who talked about it and people learned this anecdote. He's this generation's best man seriously....

AVvXsEg9K9z-s-y4sX3ODGE_oQHEZgkb5y_JtdAUj1ySB5Yaqse1xXyrBRrkm4M8aNt--TwqXB6AZKQixYHEfVOcWbgYA4Noy3BXk2k559RGAVVawl_3JGqq294etcXETVbqJc3z3OGqmx3nr7hA-ZZWZWFtRTpMBEXuREUi4nChfQSUtENIBoJRKSQvmg9a=s16000
    "Jaeminie's fansign post-impression. It went something like this
    Jaeminie: I attended April language academy, it wasn't just an English academy, but a language academy. But I couldn't go because of COVID so it was a shame. He also talked about how he'll perform a lot on the Thrust stage and that this was a spoiler, etc.
    Czennies: Ah really?"

AVvXsEi6Wm29kuQaEaMKRsIBT5fnTN-1Q3ZZCzFQViYgBdE8iUabGnADxBhGMGbWd-0avaJKv_tbhcpLsyWNS3Z4Tw4gam0X3Fise7AmbPb8GnsVErk-P3s030zkh2Z84zdPUye6T_YPNl757IGnHCB8_V_PDI3PBMJlLhdH_lv8mBUIwjp_xQJL-7FwfaHg=s16000
    "I greeted Jaeminie and started asking him if his body was fine because of COVID. He said he had it so hard (it wasn't because he was in pain, but it was because he couldn't perform on music shows despite winning #1 and that he couldn't be with the fans, etc. that's why he had it hard) and he just complained about it for 2 minutes straight, I couldn't say anything the whole time and just passedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ"

AVvXsEhogZNCFNNJlNKOg7XO1_uiriE_spJSCTmC0HPIwHdhpgwNaNWPNWxRqtKJMM6B5VxpNp3O5rM5Yaud5SNWaQBfCLTAOz3Ng8v-jK91JjnhjlTVfj0cHOrgQIBj5xZiT_46okdFMTc28fOyTnCvBXEIeY8vwJ4mV2vFLRnAk21MHrwoKiGKNrtohA2n=s16000

AVvXsEjpn_xWGtlBDg3jTEp3cSj_xwgi0CWPEV6chZmo9CO1ulLXcJhDmD9YxpBE9zqbFkej1ponU-DKuBdqxREFwcvhwYEl7OdmRcbx2gkmrccnEmwAZUwFFvlMEp6M5JsWvzMtvcGBCuZo6R7_bpXtXxFwyuHTa1GYHgLNcuoGsJ3Q0LzfPgwAchle4cOT=s16000

post response:
    [+318][-37]
    original post: here

1. [+122, -0]
    The legendary anecdote was that rather than leaving with the fan's letter, he also took the photocard by accident and every fansign, he kept it on him until he finally saw the fan again and returned it to her. The fact that he recognized the fans AND the fact that he read the letter on the day he received it are just f*ck

2. [+90, -1]
    Renjun said that Czennies didn't eat so he said "Jaemin-ah mobilize" and Jaemin started nagging to fans for 2 minutes straight saying "Ok~ Everyone~?" and started the build-up for his naggingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ IT was freaking funny

3. [+71, -0]
    He's f*cking cute seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    AVvXsEhVG5MT4VIOv_ueMlbm87XW2FBZnkMCQ38kIJm5OOuCvvKCUi0Bnw2edxVRpLa0bAUIZgjBpPjUejY1sQz0raXJfgemCuMFCBRp2Lu3-hNu4bALynu5880MQf0b96b8KsPjArM85_9pYlFJ-2rCrHXRKmt8lNK42TEgkblKsxV88N7S-gDbF0ZidWna=s16000

4. [+54, -0]
    But I seriously I find this kid so smart and mature compared to his age. I watched a video on Youtube and he knows how to do housekeeping. And he also seems to know a lot about investing and apartment deposits, etc. He's only 23 years old, but his way of living honestly seems different from other idols of his age. He debuted at such a young-age and people like him tend to not be street-smart, but Jaeminie looks quite smart for someone who debuted in their high school years... It made me wonder so there are idols like that too..

5. [+45, -0]
    For real, Nah Jaemin is always humble and he never boasts about himselfㅠㅠ When he was young, he won the national speed skating's 2nd place and he never showed off about it
    AVvXsEgLSGEDb6C8o2g60FZvimye1xIylSmGEFMtq_khrbXr8agMDqDtUm2BdUeed7sybbz7N9BYORMo7xfh6umVGXLwYKmLA7vZpnmyDKhaU5WchVzuGB8fD1U6akFNBwmI5PjYuDNrLnmwoZ_jZqCKKb87zYScwPWiShbjKrNZrH7QzUtw0zKsQCslpLeu=s16000
    The 3 types of men that Jaemin said never to meet/date:
    1. People who show off
    2. People who have bad drinking habits
    3. People with bad attitude
    Haaaaa Jaemin oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+34, -0]
    Na Jaemin's biggest defiance of his life: When he used to be in kindergarten, he got scolded by his grandmother so he got sulky and walked to his kindergarten alone which took him 40 minutes
    AVvXsEgDDjICC6GXTT6N4laaau3aNkIWTW6XIl6etT4Bdi_7aS3frbs69wCONAz7GLJoda91FzuDAvA3tTGpDnIWv_bjn0KUHWD8hb83ElQSMwYFE7NNW3NSGU40jmCpb7n8DLjniM5QKd37C2v9R-CHBh5tutnnR9kKQyyww939Mj8vSz5bKKvX3L4NKdY_=s16000

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!