Do kids who are good at studying usually have hidden dreams to go into entertainment or sports?

• [teens stories] THIS HAPPENS A LOT AMONG KIDS WHO ARE GOOD AT STUDYING

AVvXsEhs-1vYtUPkMzKljpMYWga_7G8Xc2gCj8YjK6HUk-UPn9wYznWnW5BGfJH7zSfU7kfMZdXRAXEVgqJA7Xou7cjScRzHni1msXAgYceXOtFIt28dIjXv1GW2_Ix70Yt7qqO1DXF6LpTb3BBctRgrS8Mq-S0QH6ZM4spktLHykTVCr_11Vk_Veco4mxlG=s16000

(pic not included)

They have lingering feelings about entertainment (arts, music) or sports or have a hidden dream ㅇㅇ..

post response:
    [+306][-27]
    original post: here

1. [+133, -6]
    The kids who are good at studying usually are good at other things too. Of course there are kids who only excel in one field but if they are good at study, chances are that they are probably above average in most of the fields. It's due to their brain

2. [+74, -14]
    Me tooㅋㅋㅋ I actually dream of becoming a celebrity so I want to excel at my university and become an actress later on

3. [+66, 0]
    Just work hard. You'll get acknowledged even more later on if you become a celebrity or goes into arts and was good at studying! Don't make connections with bad kids. If you only focus on your studies, you'll kill two birds with one stone

4. [+63, 0]
    Being ambiguously good at studying is a cruel talent to have

5. [+32, -1]
    So that's why there are people like Beenzino, Jang Kiha, Ha Seokjin and Lee Jangwon out there...

6. [+23, 0]
    Wow for real, I have so much desires to go into arts

7. [+22, 0]
    I suck at studying but I still have lingering feelings about entertainment and sports

• Not necessarily. My daughter finished distance education a couple of years ago and did well in her exams but isn't interested in getting into either of those. I was good at studying as well but I didn't choose those fields either.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!