Kinopo are one of the most interesting new groups in the Jpop scene!

• is barely been a month since i first heard of them yet in so little time they have proved to be extremely charming and interesting, i feel they are a group to keep an eye on

i think the best introduction to the group is their music, this was the first song i heard of them and is an incredibly fun and quirky song, half into 2022 i can say this is my favorite release of the year

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

to add more context on Kinopo, they are a six member idol group based in Kyoto, they debuted in late 2021 and started their activities in early 2022, they describe themselves as an "2.5D" group

9MGexP7.png

the members are

• Koshimizu Miri (小清水美里) Vague Orange
    • Sakurane Ashita (桜寝あした) Bruise Purple
    • Mimori Mico (御守ミコ) Ice Pack Blue
    • Shiratama Iroha (白珠色葉) Artificial Red
    • Midori Kurumi (御堂莉くるみ) Abandoned Green
    • Kohanai Koharu (小花衣こはる) Undercooked Pink

3OKx6VD.jpg

they reason they describe themselves as a 2.5 dimensional group is for their way of interacting with fans that "blurs" the line between seeing them in your screen and watching them in person

first, they run a manga based on themselves, it can be read here

MANGA | きのホ。(kinopo) OFFICIAL WEB SITE
    きのホ。(kinopo)こんなアイドルが居てもいいんじゃないっ!?劣等感満載!バラバラの個性の6人がお届けする、2,5次元リアルタイムアイドル物語。向かう先は、ハッピーエンドなのか!?それとも?
    kinopo.jp

KYTgs86.jpg

second, in the official website they have a permanent wall that displays fan art of the group

きのホ。(kinopo) OFFICIAL WEB SITE
    きのホ。(kinopo)こんなアイドルが居てもいいんじゃないっ!?劣等感満載!バラバラの個性の6人がお届けする、2,5次元リアルタイムアイドル物語。向かう先は、ハッピーエンドなのか!?それとも?
    kinopo.jp

LWTaXpz.png

and third, they hold weekly streams where they simply go about their day while interacting with fans, if you like you can go interact with them during the streams, just a few weeks ago they held a 3 hour BBQ party with fans

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

pretty innovative!

my favorite member is Miri, they have stated they want to tour outside Japan

External Content twitter.com

today they released a new MV, is pretty good, worth checking!

External Content twitter.com

finally let me share some links of group

Site

きのホ。(kinopo) OFFICIAL WEB SITE
    kinopo.jp

Twitter

きのホ。公式 (@kinopo_idol) / Twitter
    京都発アイドルきのホ。 愛と劣等感は世界を救う!? 漫画うすた京介、楽曲ハンサムケンヤで送る2.5次元アイドル物語🍄📩出演依頼・お問合せkinopo@kotorecord.com
    twitter.com

Tiktok

https://www.tiktok.com/@kinopo_idol

Youtube Channel

きのホ。チャンネル
    京都のアイドルグループ『きのホ。』のチャンネル。 うすた京介×ハンサムケンヤのプロデュースによる、 漫画と現実が交差する2,5次元リアルタイムアイドル物語!
    www.youtube.com

Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• stanBiSH

Changed the title of the thread from “"Kinopo" are one of the most interesting new groups in the Jpop scene!” to “Kinopo are one of the most interesting new groups in the Jpop scene!”.
  • that's some pretty fun ways to promote and interact with fans.

groups got some pretty good chops too.

the latest album is pretty good

hopefully people starts noticing them, they really are putting a lot of good music out there

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!