[theqoo] HANI ♥ YANG JAE WOONG, DATING FOR 2 YEARS... "MAINTAINING GOOD RELATIONSHIP"

• [theqoo] HANI ♥ YANG JAE WOONG, DATING FOR 2 YEARS... "MAINTAINING GOOD RELATIONSHIP"

bypannchoaJune 29, 2022
    AVvXsEh7d0oTu2LxOW-tq5wt61lVx1sksouvgclo8ZLswsNustER65J_PrDsBi5BIOiHXNG4pFaNniCovFw_dCmSlfYqsNDRFsRW6vYLrsmckW1Fm1SaM2hvqB6LjxfXStGYuPKj8Zx7zVtxVpAzoXfZxRHenDBR9IyZT126srozRjBXXK2VHTv99a4B-MN3=s16000
    On June 29, WIKITREE reported that Hani has been dating psychiatrist and entertainer Yang Jae Woong for two years.

In response to the report, Hani’s agency SUBLIME released the following statement:

"Hello. This is SUBLIME.

We are informing you of our official statement regarding our agency’s artist Hani.

As it was reported by the media, Hani and Yang Jae Woong are in a happy relationship.

We would be grateful if you view [their relationship] warmly."
    CR: Sompi

original post: here

1. Seeing how that man discuss some subjects with his hyung before, it seems like even his hyung has good empathy...

2. They are all over 30 y.o so just leave them alone... it's not like they were 10 years apart either (T/N: Hani is born in '92 and Yang Jae Woong is born in '82)

3. Oh it's that guy from Heart Signal, be happyㅋㅋㅋ

4. It's not like they were in their 20's but they are in their 30's and have a 9 years age gap so what's the issue here?ㅋㅋㅋ you guys should mind your own lives

5. This is a pretty random pairing so I'm shocked

6. It's that guy from Heart Signal?

7. 9 years older? My boyfriend is 9 years younger than meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. If they've been dating for 2 years, then that means they started when they were 29-39. They are currently 31-41 so of course they know what they are getting into so that's why they are dating. If you meet someone for a long time, you'll eventually discover who they are

9. I think they match well. Hani is mature but seems a bit sad.. I don't think that anyone else can support her well

10. They matchㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I liked him in Heart Signal. Congrats to them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!