WRITE DOWN THE THINGS YOU REALISED WHILE LIVING

• [teens stories] WRITE DOWN THE THINGS YOU REALIZED WHILE LIVING

bypannchoaJune 24, 2022
    AVvXsEiiA1Xqx4BaONYKP-4_hmlWYTf26r_CRxMnNmLHjYH91_WkmPtG60zsCxZO_jlHxy0WKIdYfJjweCRgAHAWm34QPtHRsckK2z1WQag5QYyaQU2ViH10ktshZ0z-HmSn9f36C5v8v5_ultHX1JE685cBQ8kHYiv5ujbFWzi5L_i9uJy6KdBqxsK2Z7wl=s16000

post response:

[+84][-9]

original post: here

1. [+313, -7]

Living is seriously harder than I imagined... Thinking about how I have to endure a few more decades with such hardships just makes me suffocate. Hearing adults say that there will be things even harder to live through than right now makes me not want to continue living...

2. [+268, -2]

I need to live my life by taking care of it myself. I also have to take care of my own happiness

3. [+198, -3]

Even so, you still need to live life

4. [+148, -2]

When others see my weaknesses, I'm f*cked

5. [+129, -2]

Friendships are gold

6. [+119, -3]

If you break down easily, you need to be stronger willed so that people don't look down on you. Don't live your life like a b*tch but live your life strong-willed

7. [+79, -1]

When you're unsure of whether you should say something or not, don't say it at all. No matter how close you are with your friends, never let them know your weaknesses

8. [+79, -1]

My family environment has a bigger impact in my life than I thought

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!