Popular international couple YouTubers Jin & Juice reveal relationship turmoil

• img_20220605143114_7fb17cea%20(1).jpg

Video: 900k sub YouTubers Jin & Juice, Gohan exposes wife

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+488] Hul... nationalities aside, I thought that they were really in love, but I guess there were problems beneath the surface..

2. [+415] When I first saw them, I always thought the man had a bit of an odd personality while the woman seemed a bit fake and show offy. They definitely had some attention seeking characteristics. I watched about 10 of their videos before I unsubscribed and just assumed they'd be happy so this is quite shocking.

3. [+127] Hul... they have two babies, they really seemed so in love...

4. [+98] I really enjoyed watching them as a couple so I'm in shock..

5. [+81] Hmm... I saw him at a club in Hongdae and wondered why he was here but I guess I know why now.. whatever happened, I hope they figure things out amicably. Fighting.

6. [+43] I always wondered what made them fall in love with each other... Shocking to think they were just a business couple all along

7. [+72] The Lily Petals family is in the same situation as well ㅠ_ㅜ their videos and comments are a fighting zone 🤔

8. [+155] I feel so bad for the children, sigh...

9. [+94] Do either of them have mental health issues?? I always thought there was something odd about them..

10. [+85] I subscribed at first because I thought they were so different (it was honestly hard for me to believe they were a couple) but I noticed with each video how attention seeking they were until videos eventually started becoming sit down talks which led me to unsubscribe. I assumed they were still living happily together so this is a surprise. I feel like him being kicked out of the country is a bit racist.. why would he be kicked out when he has his children there? In-laws from both sides have also been featured on their channel so this is a total makjang... surely they weren't also in on the whole thing, right?

11. [+319] Omona... I did sometimes notice that Cerose and her brothers seemed to treat Gohan a bit roughly... and Gohan always seemed submissive around them... but I still thought there was love. What a shock...

12. [+52] out of consideration for their kids, they should try to resolve this quietly... be the adult parents that you are. You should not be hurting your children in this way. Both are so immature. Please, just be kind to your children at the very least. Look over one another because this will all be nothing once enough time has passed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!