Blinks will finally get their karma when Blackpink comes back

• Managing to fight with all the big fandoms, army, once, even mys are gonna take the opportunity to trash y’all

Especially if bp underperforms in success

Approved the thread.
  • man, being fans of big groups, your group can never catch a break lol

• they won't underperform o.ó

• nah, onces not gonna do it. armys will be in hiatus like their idols

• We are way too toxic a fandom to be bothered by this lol

• we don't give a fuck, bp has been on your people's mouth unprovoked even when they are on hiatus for 2 yrs.

• So nothing would change? bp gets trashed since forever without even being "active"

• Blackpink are not going to under perform. People are begging for them to comeback. They will set sooooooo many new records that the other big fandoms won't be able to say anything and just sit quietly amongst themselves, realizing that Blackpink truly are untouchable at this point.

The day Blackpink is surpassed is the day they disband.

So op, i don't think blinks are to concerned lol

• especially if they come out with a d4 4.0

• you’re acting like that’s anything new, even if bp doesn’t underperform they’ll still get bashed

• That will the 2nd best retribution in K-pop

• Blackpink are not going to under perform. People are begging for them to comeback. They will set sooooooo many new records that the other big fandoms won't be able to say anything and just sit quietly amongst themselves, realizing that Blackpink truly are untouchable at this point.

The day Blackpink is surpassed is the day they disband.

So op, i don't think blinks are to concerned lol

The way no one in America cares for those D list celebs ijbol.

Blinks were being bold in that thread let's see you girlies chart above 20 on hot100.

• mys are hoping for bp to flop sorry it won't happen

• Do you fantasize about them underperforming?

• man, being fans of big groups, your group can never catch a break lol

I know there's buncha trolls here and there but man aren't some of you fans of big groups tired or like idk, shameless?

I follow alot of groups on IG cause they're easy on the eyes and make some banger songs. I just saw Minnie's IG, Lisa, Jihyo and Mina are having fun together. Then I go on here and fandoms from each groups are killing each other lol. The contrast is crazy, like what the hell are you guys fighting for when your artist are buddies?? Honestly very very baffled. @_@

Is there an NDA somewhere that said if you stan a group, you absolutely have to trash someone else's? Cause I would love to know. Am I right to say that you guys are not fighting for the group, but fight amongst fans to know which fandom stays relevant?

• The way no one in America cares for those D list celebs ijbol.

Blinks were being bold in that thread let's see you girlies chart above 20 on hot100.

These girlies are the only second kpop act to chart on hot100 since 2018 with every release including their solos so no, we won't worry about something that just 2 kpop acts are doing.

• LSG underperformed, Ice Cream tanked in Korea and flopped hard internationally, even UMG called it a failure, even though it was payola'd to the gills. Rose did below average and Lalisa utterly flopped. Their group is 1 comeback from disbandment, jennie is half out the door already.

They've had their karma.

• LSG underperformed, Ice Cream tanked in Korea and flopped hard internationally, even UMG called it a failure, even though it was payola'd to the gills. Rose did below average and Lalisa utterly flopped. Their group is 1 comeback from disbandment, jennie is half out the door already.

They've had their karma.

Exactly and their fans were clowning BTS for wanting to take a hiatus after dominating the music industry for years.

Our boys should be the last of their concerns.

These girlies are the only second kpop act to chart on hot100 since 2018 with every release including their solos so no, we won't worry about something that just 2 kpop acts are doing.

2nd to who? Exactly. Those girls numbers are not even remotely close to bts. Girls begging for collaborations only way they chart top 10.

• In the whole kpop just them and BTS are doing it, I didn't say they do better than BTS. I just stated a fact which is a fact. But seeing your replies you are an anti so no reason to talk to someone who prefers to use the ass when talking about someone they obviously dislike.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!