mingyu seventeen is guitly or innocent.

• idek anymore... nor do i care. its none of my business to care. i just hope the real victims are compensated even if its my faves who were bullies. i have no reason to support someone who hurt innocent people either physically or emotionally. ik it sounds hash but how am i supposed to know who to support now. i don't know any of these people irl other than what i see on camera and like.

• idek anymore... nor do i care. its none of my business to care. i just hope the real victims are compensated even if its my faves who were bullies. i have no reason to support someone who hurt innocent people either physically or emotionally. ik it sounds hash but how am i supposed to know who to support now. i don't know any of these people irl other than what i see on camera and like.

You re nerveland

Soojin is innocent for sure

• You re nerveland

Soojin is innocent for sure

yeah i am a neverland

from what it seems i think soojin did bully the girl.. but again im not sure im saying this because apparently, a legal representative met with the victim, meaning at least a good amount of her claims were probably not lies... unfortunately.

• yeah i am a neverland

from what it seems i think soojin did bully the girl.. but again im not sure im saying this because apparently, a legal representative met with the victim, meaning at least a good amount of her claims were probably not lies... unfortunately.

Yes maybe.

I wait apolozition of soojin cause knetizens hate her in all the forums

Cube isnt great

• Yes maybe.

I wait apolozition of soojin cause knetizens hate her in all the forums

Cube isnt great

cube really does suck. i am waiting for a settlement for the victim cuz it seems that the most important thing is the compensation for the victim.

• don't eat me carats

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• don't eat me carats

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well the bg stans re savage .....

• It must be my American point of view because too me they're all innocent until proven guilty. Posting photos of a yearbook, diagrams from school, etc., are not proof enough for me. It's easy to make allegations sound realistic and cryptic documents seem legitimate. While I support victims of bullying (I was bullied many times in school) and harrassment, I know how false accusations can also ruin a person's life or career. I always take a "wait and see" approach before cancelling someone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!