I have watched euphoria season 1

• so i had nothing interesting to watch and i could watch euphoria s1 free on my local streaming site, also people on socials talking about euphoria so I feel like missing out something so I have watched.

the things I have liked are literally the whole film cinematography, shots, aesthetic & vibe as well as the some characters outifts. I loved Jules outfits and some Maddy outfits, other than that not much, almost every scene is drugs, party, nudity & sex. And almost every characters are problematic or psychopath, like there's really no one to root for me. And idk if they even study, and wtf with that Jules fucking her schoolmate's father :pepe-cross: , why some western shows showing these kinds of things, I have seen it in Elite also

and the Kat girl, what are u even doing girl :pepe-shame:

so yeah, I wouldn't let teenagers watch this show.

• Oh man my timeline was just 90% Euphoria when it's airing.

I really feel like this show is mostly only fun to watch if you're watching it while on twitter cause I tried the first season before the 2nd started and it just was not for me.

• Oh man my timeline was just 90% Euphoria when it's airing.

I really feel like this show is mostly only fun to watch if you're watching it while on twitter cause I tried the first season before the 2nd started and it just was not for me.

yeah, it was all over twitter and even some of my friends talking it so I felt like missing all the fun, so I have just recently watched it. But not my thing, yeah all the fun is arguing people over twitter over the show, making edits on youtube etc i guess

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!