[enter-talk] WHICH MALE IDOL IS POPULAR IN MALE-DOMINANT COMMUNITY SITES?

• enter-talk] WHICH MALE IDOL IS POPULAR IN MALE-DOMINANT COMMUNITY SITES?

bypannchoaJune 12, 2022

Bangtan?

AVvXsEg5rJM4GzAdxjY2-h_1LDHZAAn7-_hVEFB5Q6yuYphOyoi60ZkOAt8ECTOmcf_UgXQwwTQHeDe3dQlVZuZNUpF7IkWCxX-DDvB4A0KSn6V3hDsbvIvJAb6BhT8UsENRSARnvd3ynnV_FMnEM-ii4QAiBTTRfXdafs54gUkcxUUtpFbg8GWjC9HCZS8d=s16000

post response:

[+25][-36]

original post: here

1. [+140, -4]

Huh? I'm shocked at the best commentsㅋㅋ Because of the recent army exemption issue, Bangtan's image has been a bit bad but before that, because of the national prestige, Bangtan got so much praises on male-dominant community sites. They were almost Son Heungmin levelㅋㅋ Also, for Cha Eunwoo, most of the comments are just asking how can he look like that;;

2. [+134, -2]

It's f*cking funny how the best replies are saying that Bangtan are hated in male-dominant community sitesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're saying that Bangtan and Cha Eunwoo are f*cking getting hated on over there all the time? Do you think that men are as obsessed about idols as you guys? Aren't you guys aware that you are plastering Aespa's past pictures everywhere and analyzing their surgery, bash Jang Wonyoung for acting like her fox, saying that Bangtan got surgery here and there and saying that they are acting like foxes every day?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys live this way and think that male-dominant community sites are doing the same which is f*cking hilarious. The issues with them are rather their s*xual comments and their hate towards women. They are not jealous of idols at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ they acknowledge that handsome kids are handsome and most of them would just say in a joking manner "why do they have everything?". They are not like you guys who make popular posts disecting so-and-so's plastic surgery and fussing about so-and-so's foxy actions ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+132, -1]

They are praising Cha Eunwoo every day for looking handsome though, what "hate"? Go look at their posts and come back;; Also, it's true that Bigbang's GD has especially a lot of fanboys but why are you guys making it seem like it's only because he's ugly?ㅋㅋ Most of your oppas and male actors are fans of GDㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+119, -69]

Characteristic of male-dominant community sites: they fanboy on ugly male idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋ and f*cking bash handsome male idolsㅋㅋㅋ Just seeing how they fanboy of Bigbang while hating on Bangtan and Cha Eunwoo, you have your answer

5. [+92, -53]

They hate Bangtan, especially Vㅇㅇ They are disillusioned into thinking that V is their rival and these men make me f*cking furiousㅋㅋㅋ They don't even know their own lane and remind me of those losers who are jealous of guys from the class next to theirs at school, so they would make up weird rumors about themㅋㅋㅋ I'm not even sorry but even if V wasn't a celebrity, he would've been living a f*cking good life. His fate was to be like a prince. While you have these haters who are leading a life that's less than a human's lifeㅋㅋ I do pity those Gallery b*tches and those ret*rds but that's about it. These male elementary schoolers who are not even fans of V would make a fuss writing hate posts about him being untalented? But since the beginning of time, there were countless celebrities without talent who lead successful livesㅋㅋ Also, they claim that if V wasn't a celebrity, he would've become a TikToker which proves that they are really viewing him as their rivalㅋㅋ Do they think that V is the same as those jobless TikTokers? If he wasn't a celebrity, he would've been a model or something. He was originally rich so I bet that he would've went abroad to studyㅋㅋㅋ These male elementary schoolers say that this is all fun and that they don't have inferiority complex but they should just face the reality

6. [+78, -42]

They hate Bangtanㅋㅋㅋ these male-dominated sites are severe when viewing other fellow men as their worst enemy. If you look at the hate they have towards Bangtan, it's so bad that it even makes you wonder if they have gone too far with the hateㅇㅇ That's why 'a man is another man's biggest enemy' is science

7. [+33, -12]

They scream about 'male rights' but in reality, they hate male idols.. These male-dominated communities are just going with this contradiction

8. [+24, -4]

If a male idol is popular in female-dominated community websites and if he looks even a little bit pretty, they all end up getting hatedㅋㅋ Because they are the ugly ones and are showing their inferiority complex

6. [+23, -6]

Since when was Bangtan popular in male-dominant community sites? There is no other male idol group that gets as much hate as Bangtanㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!