Just Mamamoo swearing for 4 minutes

• :happyr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sometimes I wonder who among the female idols swear like a drunken sailor

Wheein. 100% Wheein wins. No matter who she is against she would win 100%.....unless she was going up against Jessie but other than that shes top. Girl got in trouble for her drunk half swears on live with a fan or something so she never really swears on camera anymore. Funniest thing I ever heard lol.

• Wheein. 100% Wheein wins. No matter who she is against she would win 100%.....unless she was going up against Jessie but other than that shes top. Girl got in trouble for her drunk half swears on live with a fan or something so she never really swears on camera anymore. Funniest thing I ever heard lol.

Interesting. I forgot about Jessi. Yeah, she probably does. I'm guessing it's all vanilla swearing though, not something uhhh... drill sergeant-level of colorful profanities.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!