Is MLD overworking rookies from T1419?

• February is ending, and they debuted with Asurabalbalta on 11th January... still promoting in music shows.

I get that there was a small break for Lunar New Year so they might not be physically tired but they are for sure mentally burned out after a month and a half-length promotion for debut...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I personally don't believe you can overwork rookies...

they need to get their names out there thus they need to work extra in order to do that...

but many people from the entertainment industry said in the past that the first promotion period is a "shocker" because it's all-new, and very different from their previous lives as trainees

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but many people from the entertainment industry said in the past that the first promotion period is a "shocker" because it's all-new, and very different from their previous lives as trainees

that might be very true...

it still doesn't detract from the position that

1. it is hard for a rookie group (especially not one from the big4 or a reality show) to succeed - kpop history has shown that.

2. it is harder for any idol group to succeed these days especially in korean as korean interest in idol groups has started to wane.

3. the most important thing for a rookie group isn't their music - its their brand their names...you might have the best music or best vocals but if you are nugu no one checks you out (you sorta mentioned this to me as well when we were discussing Izone situation lol)

4. thus in order to get one's names out there - they have to constantly "promote" and with promote i don't just mean music - variety shows (if possible), skits, YT, fanmeets, vlives or whatever else...

• Yeah that's a thing and you can say MLD Ent. is trying but they are posting everything on MLD channel, and I haven't seen anything on channels like 1theK Originals, when usually rookie girl groups get a lot of traction.

Besides it's like due to dates or other releases those releases kind of were like onion layers, so T1419 song was there but then boom one layer, then another, and another, and because much bigger groups and artists were releasing those songs the length of this promotion period is too much.

And it's also working as MLD disadvantage that everyone knows that Momoland sales don't exist anymore, so in this case it looks like "milking" young boys.

• Yeah that's a thing and you can say MLD Ent. is trying but they are posting everything on MLD channel, and I haven't seen anything on channels like 1theK Originals, when usually rookie girl groups get a lot of traction.

Besides it's like due to dates or other releases those releases kind of were like onion layers, so T1419 song was there but then boom one layer, then another, and another, and because much bigger groups and artists were releasing those songs the length of this promotion period is too much.

And it's also working as MLD disadvantage that everyone knows that Momoland sales don't exist anymore, so in this case it looks like "milking" young boys.

apparently T1419 have an album out - a physical one?

do you know of their sales???

• apparently T1419 have an album out - a physical one?

do you know of their sales???

I only found that they sold something around 8500

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!