[Instiz] WHAT IS THE PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND FANS QUITTING THEIR FANDOM WHEN THE IDOL BECOMES A TOP STAR

• instiz] HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU QUIT THE FANDOM OF A TOP IDOL?

bypannchoaJune 10, 2022

AVvXsEiolhWk24AaSuP775gHQnph5XD-kXtRMvFw30_vVPGP-sUqyPOqQoLSpR61pZHT0A4lH_MExBrO0HQHQfo6Bszfpnopvellkh2xviMRCYIUFbpxLTC1IzBntCdmE_lUGUSISfp2xAc4uymM16fZXXIqRK8c3lhaEivDhDrBj9df909NwaHLwhhCGxTj=s16000I know someone who keeps leaving the fandom as soon as their idols become top stars

They are kinda only drawn to rookies or idols in the mid-fame range

What kind of psychology is that...?

original post: here

1. Hondae disease (t/n: Hongdae disease/Hongdae Byung was coined after a surge of 'hipsters' started appearing in Hongdae (being the cool/hipster place of Seoul). It's a term that mocks people who always strive to dress 'alternative' and unconditionally strive to be different from others/trends.)

2. There are lots of people who only want to stan rookies

3. People fangirl for the act of fangirling, once they become top idols, even attending mere offline events become so difficult so they switch groups

4. Because people want to feel a sense of separation/alienation, they will quit the fandom

5. It could also be because they think that they cannot reach any higher point from there

6. Because the act of rising is more fun to follow

7. Because you feel more a sense of raising those people from your own hands and hard work..?

8. There are lots of people who think "Now that they're big... They don't need me anymore" and they quit the fandom to look for something new

9. Because you enjoy the process of seeing them grow up more

10. There might be a lot of reasons to it, but among my friends, it's usually because attending offline events become too hard

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!