Lee Haeri and Kang Min Kyung express their love for each other: It's indispensable, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!

• Recently, the 2 Davichi members appeared on the show "You Quiz on the Block" and shared things about work and life. On that day, MC Yoo Jae Suk asked, "You've been together for almost 17 years. What does the existence of one person mean in the other's life?"

Lee Haeri honestly said, "Without her, I feel like my life has no meaning anymore. We have a predestined relationship that doesn't have to be hard to stay together. We know each other. We know each other through work, and grow up together, but she has become an indispensable part of me, a pride in my life."

Kang Min Kyung also confided, "From the first time I saw each other, I liked Haeri noona. I like her so much that I don't want to lose anything. I feel this is a good predestined relationship. when standing on stage, even if my health is not good that day, just seeing Haeri unnie, I will think "I can do it, as long as I have her".

Read more news at tin sao han

daivichi-2-member.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!