Rumors of Chuu being withdrawn from LOONA arise following her absence from world tour

• [enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE WITHDRAWING LOONA'S CHUU

AVvXsEhU357mfbHaYfM5k_iLtBGp4QMTcdA9mo9kMP9DGX4hnPj5l47LZH1qxATGWUG2iNL98bnl-n8XE5zrYAjruELGHXaL2p9fY-FlT_AMPAH6sYahwo5p82DXGqX6MhPAE-7kjPGx8Xzzu20UvY1xu539mWlTF39NHhRdLFKPGqXN63qPzsNuq1nmOIgz=s16000
    They're removing Chuu from overseas tourThey even had a settlement lawsuit before
    Anyways I feel bad for breadwinner Chuu..

post response:
    [+260][-8]
    original post: here

1. [+263, -2]
    This picture still saddens me.. Chuu had schedules to attend to so she couldn't clean the dorms, so they made her clean back to back with a strike like that... They have 12 members, do they have to do it like that?
    AVvXsEiP3nD58Mgl9pLnsVKx9GrLJqg13-3v59RxPrU96TvnfOgfa9m2PXLPih2jDlNc6rpZ3KUgFcLrOWVI0LMoSof570meHo7PIc6chVjxHmeNRCzt3Gp1TMx9SVh_FbF6WMpHiBNQQnXPPEihmag6t851sdlXh_5rd7zyoY0cdc7zK_4Eok95PZP-4iBg=s16000
    (t/n: the strike line + 3 next day are all "Chuu")

2. [+249, -0]
    But even rather than being withdrawn, Chuu should've just left her company and went somewhere on her own and it would've been better for her

3. [+166, -0]
    Is it common to remove someone for an overseas tour like that? They can earn so much money on international tour, why remove her..?

4. [+128, -0]
    She has shot tens of ads by herself, if I were her and haven't received my wage, I'd quit too

5. [+87, -1]
    Chuu needs to play in a bigger pond. She can show her charms even better if she finds another place

6. [+65, -2]
    In my opinion, since COVID is almost over, I bet the company has already filled the 2nd half of the year full with Chuu's schedules no? Maybe they weren't predicting an international tour? Of course, if this was the case, it means the company can f*cking not work

7. [+38, -1]
    Chuu let's so get rid of that companyㅠㅠ

8. [+32, -0]
    Looks like they don't need Chuu anymore now that LOONA gained a bit of recognition through Queendom. If not for Queendom, they would've tied Chuu up until the end. They're too much

• I defs think this lawsuit has something to do with it

its either BBC wont let her go, or Chuu asked not to go cause of her schedule

regardless

biggest hopes to Loona :(

Why would they even withdraw her from LOONA's first "world" tour which is obviously a big thing 4 them? It's either the schedule management is total dogshit or the company is just being salty about Chuu's lawsuit earlier this year and this is the punishment for it (?). Either way fuck BBC.

I can see that beinga Possiblitiy

i just hope that Chuu takes some rest for herself </3

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!