Oh Baby's! Oh well.

• As a Baby I tried to remain neutral in this whole Himchan case, even tho BAP is my ulti group and will always be, sexual assault is a terrible thing. But it is what is, and if you do the crime, you do the time. I hope the victim got their justice but 10 months doesnt seem justice to me. Himchan is his own individual responsible for his own actions. Anyways that's all I got to say. Time to change my sig. Please still support the other members, remember they arent responsible for one person's actions.

Cr: AKP

NEWS
    Posted by olmal 9 hours ago

Former B.A.P member Himchan sentenced to 10 months in prison for sexual assault

AKP STAFF
    entertain.naver.com 1614146033-collage-3.jpg

Former B.A.P member Himchan was sentenced to 10 months in prison for sexual assault.

On February 24th, the district court in Seoul sentenced him to 10 months in prison and ordered him to take 40 hours of a treatment program for sex offenders. But the court did not sentence a restraining order for him to have time to apologize to the victim.

Himchan was indicted back in July 2018 for assaulting a female. After an outing with 3 males and 3 females at a pension in Gyeonggi province, one of the females called the police and accused Himchan of sexual assault. Although Himchan claimed that "there were mutual feelings", the police determined that the charge against Himchan was valid and forwarded it to the court.

Previously in October of last year, he made a comeback with "Reason of My Life" but within 3 days after the release, he halted all promotions with another controversy due to his DUI charges.

• The sentence is too light. What a letdown. What a shame. He was my favorite, but time to let go and move on. Hopefully after prison he'll retire to civilian life and not attempt a comeback like some other shameless people...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The sentence is too light. What a letdown. What a shame. He was my favorite, but time to let go and move on. Hopefully after prison he'll retire to civilian life and not attempt a comeback like some other shameless people...

Yeah, what I'm surprised is how long this case dragged on. At first when the whole black mail incident came out I thought ok, so this person is trying to blackmail Himchan but they never clarified the issue about that, but still if evidence says he did it, then he did it and should have been punished severely but SK doesnt protect females.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!