Music videos you won’t see the same way from now on

• Loona portraying bullying in Love4eva

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It seems like everything was false but still.... It’s kind of ironic :-(

And this one is pretty self explanatory

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Okay that MV is fucking creepy with GD and Jennie lol.

It's not weird that they're dating rn but wasnt Jennie a minor during the MV?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I think so. But why would we assume he made a move on her when she was still a minor?

I didn't assume that, was just stating that what he was doing in the MV to a 16 year old looked creepy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Okay that MV is fucking creepy with GD and Jennie lol.

It's not weird that they're dating rn but wasnt Jennie a minor during the MV?

It was when she was pre-debut and she debuted at about 19 and started training about 14. I don't think you can blame GD because I don't think he directed the music video...

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!