Ranking Dreamcatcher's KR Title Tracks

• my thread, my opinion X/:-P

1. Scream (if this isn't your first then.. idk)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. You and I (baby you and iiiiii)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Odd Eye (the chorus mannn)

4. BOCA (imma geek that big paradox)

5. GOOD NIGHT (Sua's rap sksksks)

6. Deja Vu (and now holding this pain..)

7. PIRI (pirireul bureoraaa)

8. Chase Me (IKKK I LOVE THIS SONG BUT THOSE SONGS ABOVE ARE JUST SKKSKSKSKS)

9. Fly High (I used this as my alarm clock lmao that's prob why I got tired of it ;( )

10. WHAT (IKKK I appreciate it for what it is but it's just not for me.. the chorus sounds better if ure watching the perf w it but it just sounds weird listening to the song alone w/o the perf or mv, yknow what I mean right? the repetition of 'what' is not for me sadly))

What's your rank like? (im really curious :/ )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!