Now that new evidence regarding garam is out, are ifans sitll going to defend her?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There's absolutely no reason for anyone to make this up unless they're not scared of being sued by hybe or potentially getting charged by the law for making up evidence, but of course ifans are still going to say that it's fake right? "Innocent until proven guilty" but of course, at this point any evidence can come out and ifans would continue to defend Garam, I'm tired

Approved the thread.
  • damn you are faster than me I just saw on pann and was about to make a post about this. All I can say is I hope ifans learn their lesson.

• Yeah knets are definitely never gonna be on her side after this even if it's forged. Especially after that viral video. Let's see what hybe does.

• Ooop omg this is huge i think it'st a first time someone having this strong evidence against them

• Is there any chance this was faked?

• Is the translation wrong or something?

It says they were both in 1st grade and that it took place in 2018.

I think the the accuser is the same age or similiar to the same age was Garam, and Garam is 16 rn so in 2018 she would have been in 13/14.

I don't know how South Korea's grade system works but are 13/14 year olds in 1st grade in South Korea or did they translate it badly?

• I never stanned her even though I liked the group. I always knew it was a bad idea to continue the group promo with her. She isn't even the backbone of the group her 2 lines could be eaisly covered by sakura and eunchae.

• Both were 13.

• 1st year doesn't mean first grade. it means first year of that school.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

this would have put her around 7th grade so this is probably the Year 1 of junior high.

• Garam was born in 2005, making her 17(international age) this year, she turned 13 in 2018 and first grade in middle school in korea, that is correct

Of course, I expected a Garam defender to appear here

• Anyone finds it's fishy this came out right after that middle school friend post? lol it's like they don't want to give her any time to change the public's opinions lol

• Hybe really should've excluded her from the debut promotions.

• Anyone finds it's fishy this came out right after that middle school friend post? lol it's like they don't want to give her any time to change the public's opinions lol

Nobody believed that middle school friend post that was obviously fabricated by HYBE. It's funny how you guys will label all the evidence against her as fake but any defense post is somehow credible.

• Nobody believed that middle school friend post that was obviously fabricated by HYBE. It's funny how you guys will label all the evidence against her as fake but any defense post is somehow credible.

calm down. i'm not saying anything is facts or false. i just pointed out the timing is fishy that's all

• calm down. i'm not saying anything is facts or false. i just pointed out the timing is fishy that's all

Did I scream at you? I'm just pointing out how hypocritical a lot of you are.

• In Korea and Japan they number grades by school (1st, 2nd and 3rd years of middle/high school). You get used to it if you watch K-drama or anime.

• ok, so I am guessing South Korea's education system is different and that 13 year olds go to first grade, weird by that's the only thing that makes sense rn.

I think its a middle school.

• then why quoting my post? what did i say that seem hypocritical to you?

You clearly insinuated this evidence was a conspiracy. Why else would you mention the previous post that defended her and link this one to it as "suspicious"? You could have straight-up called it fake and it would have made little difference - something Garam's defenders have no problem doing with any evidence that comes forward that doesn't align with their belief of her innocence.

Or are you going to pretend not to understand this either?

• 1st grade of middle school! not elementary school - so around that age range.

calm down. i'm not saying anything is facts or false. i just pointed out the timing is fishy that's all

the reason why everything is moving so fast is because this document would be expired/removed next school year, and the victims will have no paper evidence. She is a late 05 liner so now her paper is going to be brought up in court where it could have been brushed under the rug. Next year, it would be gone.

Is there any chance this was faked?

Very difficult to fake because that is a big crime: the OP would go to jail and be blacklisted from any job. The only time paper evidence has come up is with Sohye. Also this document will have to be produced in court so there is no point in faking it as the court will then side with HYBE even if Garam is a bully.

• You clearly insinuated this evidence was a conspiracy. Why else would you mention the previous post that defended her and link this one to it as "suspicious"? You could have straight-up called it fake and it would have made little difference - something Garam's defenders have no problem doing with any evidence that comes forward that doesn't align with their belief of her innocence.

Or are you going to pretend not to understand this either?

it's not that deep omg. i just find the timing interesting. if you don't find it fishy, you can keep preaching what you believe. no need to attack other people for different points of views.

• Until that document is confirmed its still innocence until proven guilty for me. I don't care what yall say and I sincerely hope none of you are accused of a crime since some of yall believe the opposite.

• Garam defenders :boredr: Get out of my thread, you people really defend anyone because she's pretty and korean

• Very difficult to fake because that is a big crime: the OP would go to jail and be blacklisted from any job. The only time paper evidence has come up is with Sohye. Also this document will have to be produced in court so there is no point in faking it as the court will then side with HYBE even if Garam is a bully.

It needs to go to court first though. Therefore it forces Hybe/Source to take action; in the meantime, Garam's name is dragged in the mud which is the win for the accuser.

OP would be in trouble only if they can be identified. But isn't it easy to create a free mail account, a free twitter account, post some random BS through a fake IP then delete and disappear once the harm is done? It doesn't seem to be a huge risk. It's only a risk if you're to willing to make accusations and produce evidence openly and not hiding behind anonymous accounts VPNs.

• Ofc people still defending her with all the proof that has been showed. What did I expect...

I know hybe won't do so but I really hope she gets dropped. The group is ruined because of her.

Even without the bullying accusations her predebut photos were terrible

• Garam defenders :boredr: Get out of my thread, you people really defend anyone because she's pretty and korean

And you would use any accusation, even possibly fake, so you can hate on someone because you're most likely a bitter and sad individual.

• And you would use any accusation, even possibly fake, so you can hate on someone because you're most likely a bitter and sad individual.

I'm sorry but I'm not the one here defending a pretty bully despite multiple evidences coming out, I am a person with values and morals

• I'm sorry but I'm not the one here defending a pretty bully despite multiple evidences coming out, I am a person with values and morals

The evidence is flimsy af but you don't care because you're just thirsty for blood and down for a gool ol' witch hunt. So don't come at me with you imaginary values and morals.

• So people really think it’s more likely that her accusers are faking legal documents than her simply being a bully :watt:

• So people really think it’s more likely that her accusers are faking legal documents than her simply being a bully :watt:

So more likely or less likely, I don't know. But people with a grudge, they would do anything, including faking stuff.

Moreover, tThey barely faked a legal document; they faked a few lines at most.

They could have shown the whole document but for some reason they didn't so it begs the question: why? Do they have something to hide? It's especially jarring that there's nothing that would authentify it as legit, like an official stamp.

• I made a separate thread about this, but since I don't know if Mods are waiting for Christmas to come, or if they simply just don't want to post it, I will reply with it here because I feel like the information needs to be accessible.

You can take your time to read through this thread. Inside it debunks all of Garam's fan's lies to defend her.

part 1

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

part 2

You can also check out their site for a full read of everything.

[SUMMARY] Kim Garam's Bullying Controversy
    This page will be written in two subheadings. 1. Timeline: containing the exposure chronology from the first Exposer to the latest Expos...
    yeongijalhae.blogspot.com

And for the most recent controversy, they are even now coming up with a new falsification to say that the document leaked is fake.

There is so much here that I haven't had the time to look through it all but almost everything Garam's fans have claimed as "fake" has been proven to be real.

The reason I am making this thread is that I want people to have a real understanding of the real facts of the situation. You can't say as her fan "everyone should remain neutral" and then turn around to claim every piece of evidence is fake.

And to those who still can't grasp the severity of bullying in Korea here:

Teens caught in viral bullying video claim they were giving 'birthday punches'
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

• Ofc people still defending her with all the proof that has been showed. What did I expect...

I know hybe won't do so but I really hope she gets dropped. The group is ruined because of her.

Even without the bullying accusations her predebut photos were terrible

Terrible, really? She was being a regular dumb teenager. People making her out to be a pervert over a chalk cock are overdoing it.

She's not going anywhere. She's the center and her online following is 3rd/4th after the Izone girls and Kazuha sometimes. If this is proven, she'll make a tearful apology and move on. And I have no problem with that. The western showbiz industry could be stuffed with school bullies, only difference is that no-one cares.

I know the name of the person I'm defending can you say the same?

• This debunks/proves nothing. The pictures are hers, sure. What does it prove though?

And what about the totally unrelated bullying video? Unless Garam appears in this video, it's irrelevant to the discussion. The video shows kids beating up another kid, and the pictures of Garam shows her doing silly faces and possibly crude jokes or gestures. What's the connection? There is none, it's a manipulation tactic, an appeal to emotion.

• Terrible, really? She was being a regular dumb teenager. People making her out to be a pervert over a chalk cock are overdoing it.

She's not going anywhere. She's the center and her online following is 3rd/4th after the Izone girls and Kazuha sometimes. If this is proven, she'll make a tearful apology and move on. And I have no problem with that. The western showbiz industry could be stuffed with school bullies, only difference is that no-one cares.

"And to those who still can't grasp the severity of bullying in Korea here"

That part is specifically included for people like you who treat the whole bullying thing like some sort of "kids being kids". Y'all DO NOT know this girl.

As for everything else you have to say, I really don't care to read to it.

• It happened when she was 13? Can't people forgive her? She ear practically a pre-teen.. The parents were more to blame for this

• Terrible, really? She was being a regular dumb teenager. People making her out to be a pervert over a chalk cock are overdoing it.

Quoting my own post because I hadn't seen everything when I said this. So ugh, never mind. But it feels like HYBE is determined to keep her regardless. (They really should have spoken to her old school before they announced she was the victim.)

You're so proud of not having morals.

I really don't get why you wanna like a girl like that, I guess you support bullying and abusing... and wtf does the western showbiz have to do with this girl. If there's nothing different go stan someone worse that's not kpop related.

Disgusting

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!