Lee Jungshin (CNBlue)

• I. Introduction

Lee Jung Shin (이정신) is a South Korean rapper-songwriter, musician and actor under FNC Entertainment.

He is the rapper and bassist of the boy band CNBLUE.

II. Personal Life

Military service

He enlisted on July 31, 2018 and was early discharged on March 3, 2020, due to COVID-19 prevention measures.

III. Discography

OSTs

IV. Filmography

TV Films

• Thank You, My Son (KBS2, 2015)

Dramas

V. Trivia

– He is very close to MinHyuk since they are both the same age.

– Although he is the youngest, he is also the tallest in CN Blue.

– He use to be very short, but during high school he grew 10 cm each year.

– Whenever the CN Blue members are fighting, he is the one who‘s charm can erases all the conflict in an instant.

– He keeps in touch with his parents and sends them messages everyday.

– All of the money he gets from the company goes to his mother.

– He is very close to his mother. She even monitors JungShin‘s work and knows all of his activities.

– He is very interested in fashion model work and attended Seoul Fashion Week twice.

– Some of his favorite artist are Hoobastank, Maroon 5.

– When writing a song, he usually composes it first then writes the lyrics. If it‘s not coming together, he‘ll go look for delicious food to eat.

– ”I’m the type to be very shy if someone doesn’t approach me first,but if someone approaches me, I give them everything“.

– He really likes photography, and would like study it to become better. He says that if he wasn‘t a singer he would have been a photographer.

– He is the most hilarious member in CN Blue.

– He has many bottles of vitamins and medicines in his room, and often fans give them to him as presents.

– He was in the MV for 4minute‘s “Heart to Heart

– Whenever the members are arguing, he‘ll erase the whole conflict but saying something funny.