Stray Kids - Mixtape

• Mixtape is Stray Kids' first mini-album, released pre-debut, on January 8, 2018. It features 7 songs, including the pre-release single and title track "Hellevator".

I. Tracklist

1. Hellevator
    2. Grrr 총량의 법칙 (Beware)
    3. 어린 날개 (Spread My Wings)
    4. YAYAYA
    5. Glow
    6. School Life
    7. 4419

II. Background

Mixtape includes the 7 tracks Stray Kids created for the survival show. "Hellevator", a melodic dubstep track with sentimental vocals and impressive rap, was released as a single first, before the first episode of the show. The title is composed of the words "hell" and "elevator", in line with the lyrics that tell of the hardships the members face as trainees working towards their dream. "Beware" is a rap-heavy, electro-rock track dealing with teen angst and feeling misunderstood. "Spread My Wings" also deals with the strangeness of growing up, but it's much airier and brighter in its sound. "YAYAYA" is a confident fusion of rock and trap. Stray Kids would perform these songs as a group on the show. Meanwhile, the remaining three tracks — "Glow", a sentimental r&b song dealing with trainee life, "School Life", an upbeat eurodance song, and "4419", a subdued melodic hip hop track reminiscncing time spent together with old friends — were written and initially performed as unit songs. The album includes only the versions performed by the entire group.

III. Official videos

Hellevator

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Beware

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Spread My Wings

YAYAYA

Glow

School Life