Stray Kids - Mixtape : OH

• Stray Kids - Mixtape : OHStray Kids Fanbase Alliance on Twitter:

I. Context

Stray Kids' 'Mixtape : OH' was released on the 25th of June 2021 following their televised win on Mnet's 'Kingdom Legendary War'. It was released as a part of the Mixtape series, following the releases of Mixtape : Gone Days and Mixtape : On Track. It is thought to be a release connected to the track 'B ME', released in Stray Kids' 2020 Repackage Album 'IN LIFE'.

Credits + Audio

Song Credits Audio
    Mixtape : OH

Lyrics: Bang Chan (3RACHA), Changbin (3RACHA), HAN (3RACHA)

Composition: Bang Chan (3RACHA), Changbin (3RACHA), HAN (3RACHA), Holy M

Arrangement: Bang Chan (3RACHA), Holy M

Genre: Electropop
    External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

II. Promotional Photos

III. Individual Photos

Member Photo 1 Photo 2
    Bang Chan
    Changbin
    Seungmin
    HAN
    Felix
    Lee Know
    Hyunjin
    I.N.

III. Music Video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Promotional Videos

IVI. The First Take Performance

External Content www.youtube.com

V. Reception

VI. Billboard World Digital Song Sales

With the release of 'Mixtape : OH', Stray Kids received their first No.1 on Billboard World Digital Song Sales.

[hl=2][/hl]