Oh My Drama Lover

• EmCFnNyXUAA16eD.jpg:large

I. Introduction

A writer accidentally stumbles into her own unfinished story as the conniving second lead. To avoid becoming cannon fodder, she joins hands with the third male lead in a counterattack to become the heroine. When they reach the ending, will she return to her old life or will she get to keep her romance? The filming began on June 30, 2019 in Tangshan. The Chinese title translates to Lovers Beyond Time and Space.

II. Synopsis

Li Chunxi, a third-rate romance writer, experiences a car accident and wakes up to find that she has entered a completely unfamiliar world. Additionally, she is no longer herself but someone by the name of Qian Zhenzhen, losing the memory of her former self. Qian Zhenzhen of the unfamiliar world is a woman who does anything to seduce her boss, Ouyang Chen. Li Chunxi, now Qian Zhenzhen, attempts to gradually rid of her bad reputation and in doing so attracts the attention of her boss, Ouyang Chen, who falls in love with her and tries to court her. But her heart becomes increasingly occupied by her loyal assistant, Lu Li, and the two slowly fall in love.

III. Trailer

IV. Episodes

V. Reception

Oh My Drama Lover has received 7.6 on Mydramalist, & 8.9 on iQIYI.