Yerin Baek - Every letter I sent you

• 220px-Every_letter_I_sent_you_Album_Cover.jpg

I. Introduction

Every Letter I Sent You is the first studio album and the first double album by South Korean singer Baek Yerin. It was released through Blue Vinyl and published by Dreamus on December 10, 2019. It features 18 tracks, with 'Popo (How deep is our love?)', '0310' and 'Square (2017)' serving as the album's triple title track. The physical album comes in a CD and LP format. This is her first release under her new label, Blue Vinyl, after leaving JYP Entertainment in September 2019.

II. Background & Release

Every letter I sent you is Yerin Baek's first studio album released after the establishment of her independent label Blue Vinyl. On December 10, 2019, the 'Popo (How deep is our love?)' and '0310' music videos were released on YouTube. The album consisted of three titles on a total of 18 tracks, was the result of Baek Yerin's four years from 19 to 22 years old, and was expected to be the most honest and elaborate album ever with her.

III. Tracklist

IIII. Disc 1

Title Writer Producer Length
    Intro Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 1:42
    Rest Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 3:28
    Popo (How deep is our love?) Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 4:31
    can i b u Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 2:13
    Meant to be Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 3:01
    Mr.gloomy Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 3:35
    lovelovelove Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 4:34
    Bunny Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 3:57
    0310 Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 3:58

IIIII. Disc 2

Title Writer Producer Length
    Berlin Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 1:38
    Datoom Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 3:49
    Not a girl Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 3:49
    Newsong2 Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 3:35
    Amy Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 2:21
    True lover Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 3:20
    Point ft. Loopy Baek Yerin, Loopy Baek Yerin, Cloud 4:13
    Square (2017) Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 4:21
    London Baek Yerin Baek Yerin, Cloud 3:21

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Teaser

Popo (How deep is our love?)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

0310 1

0310 2

VII. Official MV

Square (2017) (Lyric Video)

VIII. Live Performance

Square (2017)

VI. Concept Pictures

EJ9y26sU8AAM6u8.jpg:large

EJ9y_iXU8AAliEB.jpg:large

EJ9zFuFVAAEtyqJ.jpg:large

EKSZ4zgVUAEyZiX.jpg:large

EKSZ-yzUUAE0bk5.jpg:large

EKSaFa9VAAE13ri.jpg:large

VII. Reception

Every letter I sent you. was met with generally positive reviews from music critics and debuted at number two in South Korea, selling over 35,000 copies. The album received nominations for Album of the Year at 12th Melon Music Awards, while its single 'Square (2017)' won Best R&B/Soul award, and was also nominated for Song of the Year award.

VIII. Charts & Sales

VIIII. Weekly

Chart (2019) Peak Position
    South Korean Albums (Gaon) 2

VIIIII. Monthly

Chart (2020) Peak Position
    South Korean Albums (Gaon) 13, 79, 25

VIIIIII. Sales

Region Sales
    SK 35,365

IX. Awards

Year Award Category Nominated Work Result
    2020 12th Melon Music Awards Album of the Year Every letter I sent you Nominated
    2020 12th Melon Music Awards Best R&B/Soul Square (2017) Won
    2020 12th Melon Music Awards Song of the Year Square (2017) Nominated
    2020 22nd Mnet Asian Music Awards Best Vocal Performance – Solo Square (2017) Nominated
    2020 22nd Mnet Asian Music Awards Song of the Year Square (2017) Nominated
    2020 4th Korean Hip-hop Awards R&B Album of the Year Every letter I sent you Nominated
    2021 10th Gaon Chart Music Awards Song of the Year – December Square (2017) Nominated
    2021 35th Golden Disc Awards Digital Bonsang Square (2017) Nominated
    2021 18th Korean Music Awards Album of the Year Every letter I sent you Nominated
    2021 18th Korean Music Awards Best Pop Album Every letter I sent you Won
    2021 18th Korean Music Awards Song of the Year Square (2017) Nominated
    2021 18th Korean Music Awards Best Pop Song Square (2017) Nominated