Kwon So Hyun

• Kwon So Hyun is a South Korean singer and actress. She is known as a former member of the South Korean girl group 4Minute, under Cube Entertainment. She is also a former member of the South Korean girl group, Orange. Before June 15, 2016 (end of her contract with Cube), Kwon left 4Minute and the record label along with members Nam Ji Hyun, Heo Ga Yoon, and Jeon Ji Yoon.

Kwon was born in Seoul, South Korea. She attended Kumho Junior High School and Pungmoon Girls' High School, graduating from the latter in February 2013. She was ranked fourth in her class. In November 2014, it was revealed that Kwon was accepted into Dongguk University's Department of Theatre and Film.

Kwon debuted as a member of the group Orange in 2005 when she was 12 years old. The band released their debut album, titled We Are Orange with the title track "Our Star". The group disbanded in late 2005 due to cyberbullying and anti-fan internet cafes against the group

In middle school, Kwon began registering for audition academies. There she met a representative of an agency and became a trainee in less than two months. Kwon was grouped together with the other 4Minute trainees, filling the vacancy caused by Soyou's departure.

After the disbandment of 4Minute, Kwon left Cube Entertainment and joined 935 Entertainment. She switched to TheCNT three years later. She made a cameo appearance as a victim in Criminal Minds and landed more substantial roles in the romantic comedy The Secret Life of My Secretary and the thriller Class of Lies.

I. Film

Year Title Role Notes
    2005 Love in Magic Cameo
    2014 Hwanggu Misoo
    2017 The Love that's Left Kim Dal-nim
    2019 Birthday Eun-bin
    2019 Black Money Park So-hyun
    2019 A Little Princess Jin-joo
    2020 Run Boy Run Ji-woo

II. Television series

Year Title Network Role Notes
    2003 Jewel in the Palace MBC Cameo