Threads by mashle

1. Title
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. objectively speaking, twice definitely is the group that has released the most songs among all the active girl groups right now. that's only made even more evident by the big dicscography energy they exude wherever they go. and the fact that they don't se

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i like nmixx but i gotta admit that the numbers they're pulling seems a bit strange. it's not just them, though. all sorts of questionable stuff has happened in the past regarding different groups whether they're a nugu or top tier. that's just kpop, i gu

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i don't think i've ever felt prouder of my bias because of all the work she did for their last cb. she was the one that actually wrote all the 'yeah' and '사랑해(saranghae)' parts that really tied the rest of the lyrics together and made their hit title trac

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i only have two guesses about the newjeans mv cameo 3

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. elliejr

1. wrote a screenplay about the story of a nugu girl group that turns misfortune into an opportunity to become a global phenomenon. basically it's about a desperate gg faced with financial pressures due to the lack of success and what that kind of situation 1

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Drew_B

1. i still think that the superior drink ad song for 2023, more than the coke or pepsi one is this lipton ad that jo yuri and chae soobin did a while ago. the melody is actually good and the vocals are buttery. if you're watching your figure though, then it'

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i can't deny that i'm a hardcore gg stan and will always be biased towards them but i gotta admit that this male kpop artist has to be my all-time favorite. don't know if you've heard of the name ryan reynolds but if you haven't then you should check him 1

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. xviper2k

1. i think it's messed up that the girl groups in north korea have to suffer through an absolutely artistically suffocating totalitarian dictatorship throughout their entire career instead of just being allowed to express themselves honestly like all artists 3

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. oneinamiyeon

1. i think it's messed up that female idols aren't even allowed to fart in public or post a nick cage meme on their personal social media accounts without repercussions. i just wanna live in a world where idols are free to express themselves however they wan 1

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Armedryu

1. jennie hanging out at met gala with the likes of richard nixon and the grandma from insidious in her latest vlog. honestly thought that dude died a long time ago. good to see him looking healthy and whatever

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i'm no professional musician or anything but sometimes i wish i could unlearn what i know about music theory so that i can be a lot less picky when it comes to kpop songs. most of the time you can just kinda figure out the general direction of where the 1

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. tetetete

1. nothing more ironic than a buncha brokies calling a multimillionaire 'low class'. and if you're a dude and you care too much about all this dating rumor stuff then i don't know what else to say except that's kinda gay and you probably need a new hobby or 17

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. BEG4DAWIN

1. quick review of ive - i want

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. just submitted my cv to every kpop agency in korea earlier today. i'm hoping to land a job as an executive backseat driver armchair quarterback. basically, the job would just be me telling everyone else how to do their job from the comfort of my home in 1

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. tetetete

1. wonder if there's actually a girl group out there without a cat member. seems like there's always at least one member in every group with a cat nickname. dogs are better in general though. that's probably why yujin has the nickname 안댕댕 which roughly trans 8

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. loneranger1

1. never liked 2ne1 songs but sandara has some good fun music. ep was almost a no skip for me except for one song. wasn't expecting much but i'm pleasantly surprised 3

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. onwards

1. i can only remember five(maybe ten if i'm lucky) good songs from the first half of the year. man, that's rough. hope it gets better for the remainder of the year. there's roller coaster, i guess but the other july releases have been disappointing so far a 1

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. BLACKPINKBRO

1. quick review of odd eye circle artms - air force one. nice to see them again after the whole bbc drama. they got good vlogs on their youtube channel so check it out if you haven't already. song is not for me though 3

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. leinadluzd

1. probably the only fan that looks at groups and idols as entertainers/comedians first then performers/musicians second. might be the reason why i never got roped into the whole surrender to the hive mind and become a zealot for x group or idol thing. i had 1

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. kazuyakamenashi

1. i saw a movie about the rampant human trafficking problem we have going on around the world called "the sound of freedom". it was pretty messed up. it's a good movie but if you don't like heavy subject matter then i can't really recommend this to you sinc

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. don't know if newjeans or you guys were aware but ... 1

• mashle
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Fearnot-Once