Posts by pusheenie

hi and welcome to Neo City! :pepe-hype:

That's so awesome that you got to see them live! I saw them for the Neo City Origin tour and they were amazing then, and this tour looks like they've really taken it up a notch. What was your favorite part?

thank you! sadly I couldn't attend Neo City Origin due to work complications but watching them live at least once is a major check off any czennie's bucket list! The next group I'm hoping to see live is red velvet <3 Singapore's concert stadium is on a smaller scale so the guys didn't get to perform the same way they did for Neo City The Link Korea, they all laid on the same panel for Love on The Floor and taeil+haechan's Love Sign had to be performed on the main stage, it was rather odd and the members said they felt the same too haha

I'm spoiled for choice honestly, loved every single bit but was a bummer that they had to shorten the performance setlist and it wasn't the same as the korean one. I would say their solo stages were the most treasured moments as they were specially prepared for concert, but my heart went straight to Back 2 U, Cherry Bomb and Touch, brings back fond memories of stanning them since debut :pepelove1:

Hello hello~! I'm a fossilized czennie here from the old akp forums and haven't been active since the shifting of new forums. I was very fortunate enough to watch 127 neo city live in my country, Singapore last month and the experience was INCREDIBLEEE :blushing: only downside was that yuta couldn't attend due to covid so it was an ot8 performance sadly....
    In light of 127's upcoming comeback, I decided to pop by here to share some of the precious moments that happened during the concert! As the concert happened a day after tyong's bday, we managed to sing 'happy birthday' for him together with the other members and his reaction was just precious <3 It was also heartwarming to see the members giving their all to communicate with us in english, especially doyoung, taeil, haechan, jungwoo and tyong!

As some of yall might not be able to attend their concerts due to circumstances, I'll be sharing the performances here as I was lucky enough to record nearly the entire concert except for tyong+mark's himalayas performance. The quality of the videos aren't superb but they're decent enough to imagine the concert experience from the front row section! Due to possibilities of copyright infringement, they're uploaded in a telegram channel instead of twitter/youtube, heh heh.

Link to the channel: https://t.me/rachelneocitythelinksg! The videos have been arranged based on the concert's setlist and there's a masterlist for navigation~
    WARNING: watch only if you don't mind my crazy fan girl screams and dying goldfish singing lol ok ciao guys!:groovins: