Posts by Cylix

You only truly leave once you're dead. The mother can change her stance at any time. She can die randomly thus the father becomes the only legally responsible parent left.

I don't see the point of the discussion anyway. If you're a man and have a child with a woman, whether you planned it or not, you take care of it. What kind of man can abandon a child he fathered and look himself into the mirror shamelessly? It sounds like we live in an era where everybody tries their hardest to escape their reponsibilities. People want no responsibility whatsoever but they're hellbent on demanding accountability from anyone who screws up (like idols for example). The worst generation of entitled brats imaginable.

Unless he signs his rights to the child away, that is.

What I'm trying to conclude to all this time is, morals or not, you can't truly force a man and a woman to be parents if they really don't want to be. None of them can truly be responsible if they don't want to. Like I said, the man can dump the woman and the child if he wants to. The woman likewise can give birth to the kid and dump it right after. (To the father or elsewhere)

I really think it's something that you should be able to do if you want nothing to do with pregnancy and parenthood for the time being. I think it's the last resort when contraceptives failed, but even at that situation, I think every woman should look out like a hawk to protect herself from pregnancy, to avoid going through this procedure.

However, I don't think I respect women who look at it as a different form of contraceptive. As in, they have free sex without caring of the consequences and go in and out having abortions. That's very weird to me and it makes me think that that person is quite irresponsible.

This is a tricky one for me because obviously not everyone wants to the married or be a parent, but some people do want to be parents but don't want to be married. I do think that if the man absolutely doesn't want anything to do with the child then that's fine. It sounds harsh to say he should sign away his parental obligations, but he should and I don't think he should be financially responsible for the child in that circumstance.

Obviously it's a very delicate and tricky situation, but I can tell you from my own life that my father absolutely did not want part in raising me. My parents split up while my mom was still pregnant with me because she was working while she was pregnant to support him, but he refused to get a job. I grew up in a town about 30 minutes drive time from where he lived and he never tried to make contact with me outside of two occasions. I do feel a certain resentment to him for not being there, but at the same time my best friend growing up had a dad who come into her life at random and make promises about how he was different and wanted to be part of his life and then flaked. It really affected her self-esteem and gave her trust issues. When I think about that I'd much rather exist and not have to deal with the baggage that comes from a father who doesn't want to be a dad.

It's definitely tricky and a hard situation to be in.

But I think it's much healthier to be absent, than being there and being toxic as a parent. I have a few situations I know of, where the fathers stayed because they felt forced and are truly horrible fathers to their children. Always moody and irritated. Some even said harsh words to them. So I'd rather have my child's father leave if he truly doesn't feel ready and doesn't want it.

1. Condoms are a thing. Best way not to become a parent.

2. If a man doesn't do condoms, then he has no choice indeed. He can't coerce a woman into an abortion she doesn't want. Females are the ones who carry children in their wombs; nature, or god, of whatever you believe in, made it this way.

1. I thought we were talking about the case that condoms/birth control failed, which both the parents are at fault for using incorrectly. That is, if one of them hasn't done anything like putting a hole in a condom or avoiding birth control.

2. If the man uses no condoms, then the woman can refuse to have sex with him if she wants no children. If he doesn't use condoms and wants no children then he's dumb af. But even if he's that dumb, a woman still can't coerce him to be a father by force either. He can leave her if he wants to be that guy.

If there is an abortion, there is no child to take care of. If a child is born, there is a child to take care of . Whether a parent is happy about it or not. That's the difference.

Yeah but in the same nature, a man could force a woman to have a baby when she doesn't want to, since it's her responsibility too, if we're talking about responsibility. So in that manner, you say the man has no choice but to be a parent? He doesn't have to be there if he was clear with the woman, that he doesn't want a child.

This person might have to deal with a lot of hurt and pain in the past. He is now working on healing and recovering those scars from his past. He might have a great bond with a motherly figure who he feels thankful and grateful. He might sometimes feel confused when it comes to new people but he is cautious and careful. He is loving and caring when you create a bond with him. The love of his mother figure makes him who he is. I always feel that he missed a father figure or someone very important in his life. That made him feel like something is lacking. I find him very sad but he learns to focus more on the people who are around. He is very smart and talented. soft on the inside, and harsh on the outside. the softness from the mother figure and the coldness of the fatherly figure. He takes good care of his members

Wow it's truly accurate from what I know!! Some parts make a LOT of sense if they are true for his personal life.

That's crazy close to home! Thanks!! :lover3:

It's a woman's body to decide whether or not to terminate a pregnancy, true. But in the same nature, you can't force a man to become a father if he doesn't want to. It's almost the same. So you have to discuss your choices, since you're both involved.

The woman should also consider the man's pov if she wants to keep the child and what it'll mean for him to have a kid when he doesn't want to.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I still think about this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Queen Border: Day One was so good, I'm getting ready to be snatched again :froghype: