Posts by BlissBoo

I'd like to share my new J-music playlist on Spotify. I got a wide range of artists with hours of music from different genres from the Japanese Music Scene. If you'd like me to add artists I'll try my best and find them on Spotify. I already got 50+ hours of music ready for all of you. <3:borahae:<3:borahae:<3

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've been a big fan of J-Pop since 2007, so I've followed many idol groups over the years and seen them come and go. So here is a list of some of the groups I've watched that I think others will enjoy but here's the catch these groups have disbanded unfortunately. However, they are still worth the watch and look back.

Maplez

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Milky Berry

Candy☆Drops

CHOCO★MILQ

Sweet☆Pastel

Hakoiri♡Musume

minAmin

ai-girls

Akamaru Dash☆

Jang Dayeon won the Hello! Project Korea Auditions "Meet Tokyo Girls." back in 2007 as part of the Asian-expansion that Hello Project was doing in the year of 2007. The idea happened when Chinese member Linlin and Junjun were added into Morning Musume. The whole thing aired on Mnet in Korea starting from May 21. 15 girls were chosen out of the 2500 participants, and on June 21, Jang Dayeon was announced as the winner. She introduced herself as an official member of Hello! Pro Korea Kenshuusei during the August 8 Hello! Project 2009 SUMMER Kakumei Gannen ~Hello! Chanpuru~ concert, where Morning Musume member Niigaki Risa translated for her. In 2011 she auditioned for the 2nd generation of the Idol group S/mileage but failed to get the part. She became inactive in 2011 and then it was offically annouced that she left UP Front in 2013. Not much is known on what happened to her after it is assumed she moved back to South Korea.

Forgotten H!P Stars: Jang Da Yeon | Jpop Amino

(I didn't make the picture)

Check out her introduction to Hello Project back in 2007 here

Their latest years and songs have not been that fun, they where better a couple of years ago with Brand New Morning and the years before that.

When it comes to the dance, well, maybe they are one of the must skilled dance formation, but their choreography are not always the must fun.

I do agree there, the MVs are not as fun anymore and kind of predictable now. I think the fun bit ended after MM'16.

Over the last few of months in lockdown (at least when I wasn't working) I've been watching a lot of Thai BL. I just adore the genre over there, the acting in all of the ones I watched so far are great.

Here are some of my favorites.

Love Sick

Make It Right
    Why R U?
    What the Duck
    Love by Chance

Together With Me
    Theory of Love

2 Moons the Series
    Theory of Love

2gether The Series
    Until We Meet Again
    SOTUS

I Told Sunset About You

My Engineer

Oxygen

Yes, I may have addiction to them now lol :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D. What are some of your favorite shows?

Any Flowback fans??! I love these guys.

Hello, I've been a fan of Morning Musume since 2007 they were the group to get me into the whole Asian Music scene and still to this day I say they are one of the best groups out there when it comes to dance formations. Especially the new generation and they went/are still through a EDM phase which only made there dance formations more complicated. What do you all think?

This thread got inspired by a post of JaSida

• ARASHI 2006
    • KAT-TUN 2010
    • Perfume 2011
    • Tomohisa Yamashita 2011
    • Sandaime J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE 2012
    • Thelma Aoyama 2013
    • BEE SHUFFLE 2013
    • EXILE SHOKICHI 2014
    • NGT48 2015
    • SEKAI NO OWARI 2016
    • THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE 2017
    • AKB48 2017
    • E-girls 2018 & 2012
    • Hinatazaka46 2018
    • GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE 2018 they apeard on 2 different shows in that year
    • BULLET TRAIN (Chottokyou) 2018
    • BananaLemon 2018
    • JO1 2021

Morning Musume'16 also appeared at Asia Music Network Big Concert in Seoul.