Posts by Smeraldo

- Hated Hwarang (such a shame because the cast was really good).

- Goblin wasn't as good as everyone was saying, it was quite boring actually, didn't like the main couple at all and couldn't care less about them tbh. I only stayed for Sunny and The Grim Reaper.

- I tried watching The Heirs, somehow got through the first episode and just couldn't continue because of how cringey it was.

- I think CLOY was overhyped. I kind of liked it, but then again, I never finished it, so there's that...

- Now I feel like this is the most controversial one: It's Okay Not To Be Okay. I liked Seo Ye Ji's outfits, liked Oh Jung Sae's character aaand that's about it. I feel like they were trying to make this a 'healing' drama like It's Okay, That's Love, but then they incorporated some wacky, almost fantastical elements that totally ruined it for me. The whole plotline with that nurse who ended up being Seo Ye Ji's character's psycho mother who faked her own death was downright awful. And only after I've watched it, did I begin to realize how I find some elements of it a bit problematic. Also, it got really boring really quickly...

Some dramas I haven't watched, but I feel like I wouldn't like and are overhyped:

- Vincenzo - I feel like it would be cringey, especially SJK (sorry dude) speaking Italian and the female lead's overacting.

- BOF - Have seen some clips and am sure I would absolutely hate it.

- Penthouse - I think it just isn't my type of show. Makjangs can be really fun, but are far from quality entertainment, lol. I mean, let's be real, not a lot of kdramas are, but I don't want to waste 3 seasons on a soap opera, watching people overacting and dying just to come back from the dead.