Posts by Yseki

Noooo, we need more trash bops from Xia. :crys:

Like this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I used to be so obsessed with Mine back in the days. He has one of my favorite voices in Kpop.

Yeah, it's about time for a Korean comeback from him. Hopefully not a ballad again especially since he has been working with Hyde from L Arc en Ciel. Leave the ballads for Xia Junsu lol

Since I'm the only one that talks about music. My favorite Korean album.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You don't like his JPN songs?

:whatb:

We need stuff like this again lol

Pls Japan give us back the moody kpop rock king

Just hit block

A whole prince

Could listen to him all day

Though its been half a decade, BTS still reigns supreme with no one getting close enough to close the gap fully. Kpop as a whole seems to be getting more popular thanks to BTS and the exposure they have created for the genre but individually groups appear stagnant in comparison. A recent article I read stated that in order for kpop to become mainstream with impact, around 10-20 groups need to be at or within the level of BTS. Its been five years.... how much longer does it need to be for kpop groups to catch up? Or is there a reason why they haven't thus far? Interested in hearing your thoughts.

But will they close the swol gap with Wonho

:groovins:

My Fave Has Better Titties Than Yours :siptear: