Posts by HwaGoose

The first thing that I can think of is Kingdom's "Dystopia" which has an orgel in the last chorus.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A K-rock example, but CraXilver's "Time to Rise" in the beginning, when Eunchul is playing a keyboard with orgel effect.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ATEEZ's comeback

and Seonghwa's next LEGO live :nervousk::lover1:

The lyrics are so beautiful.

:meme-talented-brilliant:

That spoiler tag was so unnecessary ^^

External Content youtu.be

Well... I wrote the spoiler thing, just in case someone didn't get the reference and probably thought I was being a weirdo.

Updates as of 04.20.24

I have sometimes felt as if I probably wouldn't know how to describe a picture well.

But well... I guess it could kinda be a good exercise for creative writing to write down words to describe something, so that I can be better at describing some stuff if I'm writing a story.

Or I don't know.

Or for creative writing, I maybe should describe stuff that I see in a bit more creative way. Like saying "his jacket is as white as a blank canvas" or something.

I have sometimes felt as if I probably wouldn't know how to describe a picture well.

But well... I guess it could kinda be a good exercise for creative writing to write down words to describe something, so that I can be better at describing some stuff if I'm writing a story.

Or I don't know.

Updates as of 04.19.24