Posts by poiyoi

Taeyeon

But i hate the video used. A combination of high notes gets annoying no matter how good it is. I love Taeyeon’s singing overall especially her earlier days. I still like her voice now but it’s so much higher and thin which I realize is an intentional style she’s going with in her newer songs. Because when she sings old songs she sound as amazing as I can remember.

Yes, people always use high notes as a benchmark for judging vocalist, but it's only an aspect in singing. It's impressive but it's not all. And imo Taeyeon best strength lie in the way she has almost complete control in all her range and how she uses that to deliver the story of a songs. Like a top notch actress but with voice alone.

I'll limit 1 song per artist

TAEYEON - I Got Love

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DALsooobin - 동그라미의 꿈

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gain - Paradise Lost

LeeHi - ONLY

Lee Soo Young - 라라라

Younha - Winter Flower

Park Ji Yoon - 난 남자야

Lee Sun Hee - Fate

Lucia - Moonflower

KIMSEJOUNG - Top or Cliff

Lim Kim - Yellow

cacophony - kk

If I remember correctly, taeyekn 4 seasons mv was released like a whole 2 days before melon, and didn't it still set a new personal uls record for taeyeon or sth? maybe pre release isn't bad as it seems? It's just melon is slowly fall to its death.