Posts by Aertenus

Everytime I see someone going 'oh my god so talented' it's pretty standard meter rapping (which they don't write, so not even their own flow), decent but nothing outstanding vocals and dancing on par with say, LSF or IVE or NJ. Not exactly clearing anyone.

Particularly the Rap. Come back when they do a flow like this (and write like this)- 6tziGCS.png

Is it Soyeon's rap in Dark x-file?

I just brought up the ballet because it at least have some connection with music and was the only thing I could find about her that at least hade some connection with music before she was a kpop trainee. And the purpose of bringing up if she have played an intstrument or not I thought would be pretty obvious? It's a key skill in creating music and also shows a skill in understanding music. So you mean pop music is not "intstrument based music"? What? Of cource it is. Yes, I know a lot of music is done my computers and stuff today, but that don't mean the music is not based on intruments.

But sure, it's up to everyone to believe what they want, I just saying it sounds very unlikely she whould get the skills need to create a song all by herself in the short period from starting her trainee time to debuting. Most of the time must have been spent on the singing/rapping and dancing.

She has recently said on Bubble that she used to play violin and piano at school. Hell, there even was a mini-scandal about her using a pirate software for making music in her rookie years. Soyeon also said that she took midi classes during her training in Cube.

people go on and on about how soyeon is the most talented female idol songwriter in kpop. if this is her lyrics she needs a ghostwriter or write only korean lyrics with english buzzwords like most kpop songs

these lyrics are not creative just cringe

Soyeon is a good lyricist, just look at Hann/Hann(Alone in the winter)/Hwaa trilogy that is made like an old Korean poem. There is some really good translation from Korean to English if you are truly interested in discussion and not just a blind hater:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As for Queencard, I think none takes the lyrics seriously. Moreover, it's not meant to be taken seriously. Queencard is a catchy, cheesy, ridiculously selfish and self-bragging song. Like the songs that were popular in 2000s. Btw, cringe and bad English also was a big part of 2nd gen kpop culture.