Posts by Rarely_present

I think it's deserved cause it's not that damn hard to not consume or promote McDonalds and other brands on the boycott list. And I say this as someone who used to love McDonalds but since almost one year I haven't eaten there. And aside from a few cosmetic products from L'Oréal which I haven't found a replacement for I try to avoid anything that supports Israel. I don't get how anybody can be this dumb. Does he live behind a rock or what is the reason? Or did McDonalds pay him money to post this? Of course stopping to use products on the boycott list won't stop the genocide but with his big following promoting McDonalds is just wrong. And even if he doesn't give a damn about palestine with his action he also brougt his whole band in a negative situation. Cause until how they were seen kind of neutral toward this whole situation. But now they will be seen as israel supporters.

It's not impossible to not know about this. I definitely didn't even know that there was a boycott list, but that's because I'm rarely on social media and i doubt that the news in general has a specific list to boycott. I had no idea that McDonald's was doing anything. It's not impossible that Tae didn't know about this. Maybe it's not very prevalent in Korea. Besides, he's in the military rn. I might be wrong, but their phone time is probably very limited. Everyone knows about Gaza, but knowing the details of which companies are involved is probably not very common knowledge.

Edit: To add, I'm not saying that news about Gaza is not prevalent in Korea, I'm saying that the news about which specific companies are involved is probably not common knowledge.

Mid? Sure. But ever? That’s very much not true lol. We haven’t had a good World Cup song since 2010 when waka waka and waving flag were released. After that was Pitbull and JLo’s we are one, which did not have the same impact. I don’t even remember anything from 2018. When the bar is this low, even Dreamers sounds great. At least it has the football\World Cup spirit the other songs( with the exception of hayya hayya and maybe the Arhbo song) this year can barely claim.