Posts by TUBATU55555

those who raise their tongue to speak against bahiyyih will ALWAYS fall

No one here is speaking bad about hiyyih. People here are speaking facts and its not our fault if you cannot admit it. and yea i am persistent because hiyyih fans love to drag and discredit kai to make out hiyyih as superior with views when views does not equal popularity and everyone has more views during debut. If someone says hiyyih got majority of her popularity from Kai then thats called facts not hate. Give her time to prove herself instead of adamantly trying to prove her popularity is not from Kai because her attention was mainly because of Kai. She needs time to prove herself and she is very talented but tbh she did not have enough screentime on the show to say it was her own fanbase and i voted for her with barely watching the show because of Kai. So being realistic is not hating and no one will fall when saying the truth and not discrediting others or being delusional like many hiyyih fans are doing.

Her popularity comes from being kai's sister+ it's literally a mnet survival show gg (where she was used as clickbait) + being the center of hate from every side therefore getting the limelight. Kai is the least popular txt member and her fancam views surpass his by huge margins, can't be just due to moas. She's charming and one of the fan attractors for the group. I don't know much about kepler or her but people need to give her some time.

LEAST POPULAR DOES NOT MEAN NOT POPULAR AT ALL. KAI IS VERY POPULAR AND PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BRINGING UP FANCAMS BECAUSE VIEWS DOES NOT EQUAL POPULARITY. HIYYIH HAS MORE VIEWS THEN MANY IDOLS THAT DOES NOT MEAN SHE IS MORE POPULAR. I VOTED FOR HER EVERYDAY because OF KAI. AS of now majority of her popularity is from Kai, people need to give her time to prove herself and not be delusional .

I mean this in the nicest way possible - line breaks please.

I can do whatever i want really. I was typing fast and not proof reading. Read my recent reply if you want something thats grammatically correct. I am sick of people bringing up kais views. Why bring up something such as views to defend your favs. Fancam views does not equal popularity and kai is more popular then hiyyih. Hiyyih got majority of her attention from Kai and thats fine to admit. But when people bring up Kai views as a factor its genuinely so pathetic. Kai may be the least popular in TXT but TXT IS VERY POPULAR SO KAI IS VERY POPULAR. People can defend without discrediting Kai. I love hiyyih and voted for her everyday because of kai but people need to stop being delusional and open their eyes because it was Kai that gave her majority of her popularity and the chance to debut. People need to stop making up any excuse and throwing Kai under the bus to prove their point. Instead accept reality and move on. If views meant everything then blackpink would be more popular then BTS and aespa would be more popular then stray kids. Views does not prove anything. Overall Kai is VERY POPULAR even if less popular in TXT and hiyyih got 80% of her popularity because of Kai and its not bad to admit. She is very talented and she needs time to prove herself. But reality is reality. Instead of hiyyih fans discrediting kai to make hiyyih out as superior or hanging onto this popularity thing just support hiyyih and give her time to prove herself. Talking about it is only going to make things worse.

huening kai isnt even the most popular in txt, and bahiyyih has more fancam views than him. so no, her popularity is NOT due to her brother and she clearly has her own fanbase

DO NOT BE DELUSIONAL. Yes hiyyih is slowly building her own fanbase now but 80% of her popularity is because of kai, the reason she debuted is mainly because of Kai. Not being the most popular in TXT does not mean not popular at all. HE IS VERY POPULAR AND WELL KNOWN BY PEOPLE EVEN OUTSIDE OF THE FANDOM. Her attention during the show was because of Kai so majority of her popularity is infact because of Kai and its reallY not a bad thing to admit. I LOVE HER BUT I VOTED FOR HER BECAUSE OF KAI AND SO DID MANY OTHER PEOPLE. You cannot say she has her own fanbase without crediting Kai when her attention was cause of Kai and the main reason she debuted. FANCAM VIEWS DOES NOT EQUAL POPULARITY. She has more views then yeonjun now and he is the most popular member of TXT. Are you going to say she is more popular then yeonjun because of views? NO because not everyone watches fancams. Hiyyih barely had any screentime in the show or lines in their new song so obviously people want to watch to acrually see her. Just becuase she has more views than Kai does not mean she has a bigger fanbase than Kai. Kai might be the most underrated in TXT but TXT is alot more popular then kepler so kai is VERY POPULAR. Lets be honest here, if it was not for Kai she would not have as much attention as she got and she probably would not have debuted. I voted for her eveyday because of Kai and i know many moas that did the same. She did not get enough screentime to have a strong enough fandom to debut without Kai and thats the reality of it. She is very talented but 80% of her fandom is because of Kai whether people found her because of the hate comments or not it all leads back to Kai because the hate was because of her being Kais sister. She is talented and lovely but its not that hard to admit that majority of her fandom is because of Kai one way or another. They do not have to be MOAS, it can be because of Kai in any other way. She is slowly building her own fanbase and proving herself so instead of making up excuses by discrediting Kai just admit the truth and let her prove herself. Fancam views does not equal popularity, she has more views then many popular idols so are you going to say those idols are not popular? NO because not everyone watches fancams and fyi txt debut fancams had ALOT of views aswell. Kai is overall VERY POPULAR even if he is the most underrated he is not some unknown artist but VERY WELL KNOWN. Jhope is the least popular of bts but does that mean he is not very popular? NOPE. Least popular does not mean OVERALL not VERY POPULAR.

Her fancams have more views than Huening Kai's. I think the answer here is obvious.

If you think Moas pay more attention their their fav's sister than their favs themselves then you are delusional.

DO NOT BE DELUSIONAL. FANCAM VIEWS DOES NOT EQUAL POPULARITY. She has more views then yeonjun now and he is the most popular member of TXT. Are you going to say she is more popular then yeonjun because of views? NO because not everyone watches fancams. Hiyyih barely had any screentime in the show or lines in their new song so obviously people want to watch to acrually see her. Just becuase he has more views then Kia does not mean she has a bigger fanbase then Kai. Kai might be the most underrated in TXT but TXT is alot more popular then kepler so kai is VERY POPULAR. Lets be honest her, if it was not for Kai she would have have as much attention as she got and she probably would not have debuted. I voted for her eveyday because of Kai and i know many moas that did the same. She did not get enough screentime to have a strong enough fandom to debut without Kai and thats the reality of it. She is very talented but 80% of her fandom is because of Kai whether people found her becuase of the hate comments or not it all leads back to Kai because the hate was because of her being Kais sister. She is talented and lovely but its not that hard to admit that majority of her fandom is becuase of Kai one way or another. They do not have to be MOAS, it can be because of Kai in any other way. She is slowly building her own fanbase and priving herself so instead of making up excuses by discrediting Kai just admit the truth and let her prove herself. Fancam views does not equal popularity, she has more views then many popular idols so are you going to say those idols are not popular? NO because not everyone watches fancams and fyi txt debut fancams had ALOT of views aswell. Kai is overall VERY POPULAR even if he is the most underrated he is not some unknown artist but VERY WELL KNOWN. Jhope is the least popular of bts but does that mean he is not very popular? NOPE. Least popular does not mean OVERALL VERY POPULAR.