Posts by CottonJumper

Thank you for the explanation and updates. I guess you are probably right. It just sucks though as there aren't that many mature female kpop groups around (and yet I'm sure that there is an increasing market for them?). I hope that their decision to leave was a free-willed one (and not something they were given little other option but to do). I always felt that EXID were very talented.

It's called the 7 year curse my friend :pepe-sad: But they aren't technically disbanded so we may someday get music again, just very very slowly

That sucks so much.

I feel especially frustrated because its not like they were losing their looks or abilities or out-grew their concept (they had a mature & cool concept from the start), I was enjoying all of their releases until they went quiet.

EXID were all very active until 2019, where one by one they all left their label Banana Culture, released some poorly promoted Japanese releases and then just went quiet. What exactly went down with the label (and can we ever hope to see EXID release any music again)?

They made such a cool mature group with great vocals & style.

Hi!

I'm a big fan of groups like EXID and Red Velvet however, while RV are still awesomely active, I haven't seen any activity out of EXID for years ( ;( ). I do also like Twice, but does anyone here have any recommendations for female kpop groups with plenty of mature members which are still active?

I do fan some groups with younger lineups but I don't tend to feel quite the same chemistry with them as I do with the more mature lineups.

Thank you~