Posts by ngl781

Super Flashy Stage Mix LOL

So... I just scrolled through my Youtube and found this one

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stage mix like this didn't catch my attention before so I never really bother to watch them, but this one I think quite decent.

What do you think os this one?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LOL, best TWICE B-side! Esp, Nayeon lines :-D . Sixteen best survival shows! Tehee... :S

Hmm.... interesting...

For WJSN, I think

External Content music.youtube.com

Contains the elegance that WJSN has in their title tracks (er.. actually my favorite b-side tho ... )

Same reason as Cantabile :-)

BONUS:

The pioneer of WJSN title tracks disguised as B-side :-D

This....

External Content youtu.be

External Content open.spotify.com

Amazing :-D