Posts by WhitexRabbit

They are more reasonable in pricing for good quality

They also last longer for me, even a lot of waterproof US stuff wipes off after a while. Someone once commented that it's because US buyers see hard to get off products as a negative. :wellr:

The only US costmetic item I won't let go is the neutrogena hydro boost hydrating tint (man that took forever to memorize). Everything else are korean/east asian brands.

No

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sometimes, depends on the activity.

A good amount are bright songs because they just put me in a good mood and help me take my mind off how my body is feeling. Some are just songs that put me in a good mood because I really like them and they aren't too sad.

Here's a couple songs from it:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The stage version during team b days makes me really cry, but the studio version gets me teary eyed as well, typically when B.I comes on and I think about him leaving

stage ver:

Yes