Posts by weeekly

[Soojin] I’d really like to perform “Tag Me (@Me),” which is our debut song. “Top Secret” is also a song for Daileee, so I’d really like to perform it for you when we get the chance.

[Jaehee] This is my first time bleaching my hair and dyeing it blonde! I’ve always wanted to dye my hair, so I was so excited and happy to try it. Next time, I’d like to try dyeing my hair pink!

[Jihan] 3. My favorite lyrics in “After School” are my part that starts with “We’re on our skateboards” and the final “I feel so free”

[Jiyoon] My all-time favorite song on the album <We play> is “After School.” I loved it so much that I got goosebumps when I first heard the song! As for the story behind the recording... well, my rap part was slightly lower in pitch when I first recorded it!

[Soojin]

10. I’d like to recommend “Butterfly” by Weeekly! We can get through this, Daileee!!

15. All of our members are really interested in cooking. To be honest, we’re pretty much the same when it comes to cooking, but if we’re talking about who cooks the most, that would be Soeun and me.

Omg, Weeekly :iloveyoub:

My name is Sarah and I have a question for Jihan.

What was your reaction like when you heard your stage name for the first time? Did you pick it?

[Jihan] After it was decided that I’d be using a stage name, our staff and I contemplated together on which one to use. We were thinking of a name that’d sound similar to mine, so we tried reversing the order of the syllables in “Han-Ji-Hyo” to “Hyo-Ji-Han,” and “Jihan” sounded like a great name! So that’s how we decided to go with Jihan.

[Jaehee] 1. Zoa! I’d like to be younger, even if just by a year. > <