Posts by jjang0309

I like both of them because there are app features and update that is different in android and iphone

for me even tho the others members are fine with it I don't approve of it because even tho they don't say anything about it, deep inside it will be engrave in their subconsciousness an it will have a great impact to them without them knowing

So we all agree Jae slutshaming Jamie is fucking disrespectful and being friends is no reason for excuse. But at the same time male idols have a habit of making fun of each other and more often seem to cross the line. Like EXO Baekhyun and Chanyeol mocking Kai for his darker skin and BTS Jin calling Jimin a fat pig. But usually what happens is these idols get a pass and don’t get called out. There’s many examples but what I often hear is that this is common among friends.

are you aware of the real meaning of nepotism? don't just use words that you don't really know the real meaning

nepotism means the favoring relatives, friends and acquaintances of those in power usually in job, in short using back door or underhanded methods

using nepotism to invalidate bahiyyih is very wrong because having a popular parent and brother and having a big fandom doesn't mean that she is untalented it just that compare to others she maybe lacking in some aspect but it doesn't mean she won't improve as time goes by

She’s not the best performer of the group

But she has a lot of views thanks to her brother’s fans

Nepotism ftw