Posts by sailorvelvet

She seems so underrated compared to other popular aces but she’s really a top tier performer! I remember seeing her bad boy fan cam before I picked a bias and fell in love! Her singing dancing and presses on stage is always on point! I’m really excited for her future

PSY & BTS are better than Lil Pump in all aspect. They are much better rappers & better entertainers. Even Gangnam style has deep meaning, it mocks the luxury life of Gangnam. Their views are deserved. The reason Dynamite is BTS's biggest song is it is because in english thus it gets radioplay and the purpose of the song has reached more people since it is in english. Not u comparing them with that huy who raps nonsense.

All you ever give me are straw men arguments. Neither of those are the best songs of their genre or from the artist and you knew that’s what I meant but that’s

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have plenty of walls at my house if I want argue with one I’ll just pick one of those so I’ll end this here. I know to ignore you next time because you’re horrible at having a discussion :danceb:

u gyus equated all idol rappers. There are so many great idol rappers Suga, RM, Zelo, Zico, P.O, GD, T.O.P,Mino, Bobby, B.I etc. But use SM rappers to drag all idol rappers. When in fact even SM has upgraded their rappers and Mark is still good rapper. Then why do u gyus give views to those mumble rappers instead of giving views to legit rappers these days. Gucci Gang has like 11M likes :?:

The same reason Gangnam style has a lot of views. The same reason dynamite is BTS’ most popular song ( I love bringing the fire and setting the night a light but it’s not BTS’ best song).

If KPOP rappers emulate Western rappers like you said, I guess that means Western rappers are to be blamed for KPOP rappers being bad since they don't have a good example to learn from? :teeheek::teeheek:

Or kpop rappers aren’t taking the time to properly learn. We have examples of kpop rappers who take the time to learn and nail it. Also you can’t sit here and tell me kpop rappers aren’t emulating western rappers when they copy everything from the clothes to the AAVE. I see the argument you’re trying to make but it doesn’t work even without this context. That’s like me blaming kpop for being bad dancers is if I can’t do the dances right

so it's okay to insult idol rappers but when i say Lil Pump is bad rapper i am the on who disrespecting rap culture? We have right to say our own opinion. I have used to listen western rap during the golden times of Tupac, Jay-Z, Eminem, Missy Elliott etc the OGs. But unfortunately today's western rappers can'tlive up to that standard. So I have stopped listening but I don't create 13435476 threads on insulting them. At least if u gyus make a professional analysis on their rapping & grade them I accept it. but bringing random video on twt and using that to shit on idol rappers & making fun of them is aint it. It's huge disrespect to them.

You equated Lil pump to all western rappers. So it’s obvious you stopped listening to rap. I also don’t like this idea that you think it’s only one sided when you’re the example of the hundreds of kpop stans that like to boil western rap to mumble rap (kpop idol and Korean rappers love this trend)and praise kpop rappers. My original argument still stands if western rap is bad so is Korean rap because Korean rap doesn’t exist without western rap trends. Find another argument because yours doesn’t work.

The why yall always insult kpop rappers then this is like the 1224357468546th thread on this. There are so many groups with great idol rappers. The best example BTS is outselling anyone in the west. If you all really don't like idol rappers why u even listen kpop in the first place.

I never said I didn’t like idol rappers but I won’t stand for y’all insulting western rap to defend kpop rappers! I love BTS and I know the rappers study rap and that’s why they’re so good! I also don’t listen to the kpop I listen to for the rap. I don’t know anyone who would say that. Kpop rappers are not better than western rappers and that’s ok. If you want to defend idol rappers then do it without spreading lies.

when those idol rappers announced them as rappers? Even Jackson said he is not rapper he is just someone who raps, this is just a position in the group. Western pop groups like 1D, BSB etc doesn't even have rappers. While kpop has done something new that west couldn't do which is rapper position in a group. If u want to have real talk about rap then find that from korean underground rappers.

You’re praising kpop groups for making pop groups with rappers but also saying they are not good rappers so what’s the point of this argument. The west doesn’t have a need to put rappers in a pop groups because we have rap groups and artists of any genre can collab with rappers. It’s not a necessity to western artists to stick rappers in a group and we’ll probably never do it. The tweet was about kpop rappers and y’all started talking about western rappers so why now would ask for us to compare Korean underground rappers. Just say you don’t respect or know enough about rap and leave it at that.

This is a really good answer! I couldn’t have said it better myself. I also want to add that pop has had to adapt with the steady rise of rap music.

Discussions like these are so annoying. Sports fans will literally destroy a whole city but being a sports fan is still respected. We know there’s crazy kpop fans but it’s not realistic to think we could get rid of all of them. Also who are trying to earn respect from? Other crazy fanbases? The media that has no respect for others? Kpop fans have been on the news recently for more good then bad and you still haven’t found the respect you’re looking for then all I have to say is good luck Charlie

huh? No one here giving "he didn't know it was a slur" excuse tho?

A lot of people are saying to educate him which I took as “he didn’t know” which is usually the stance kpop fans take. If I’m wrong I accept that I’m wrong about my assumption but I don’t understand what he would need to be educated about. Slur or not the intent was hateful but anyways he apologized and he’s remorseful so that’s good.