Posts by sorecer

some episodes but honestly I miss the old variety shows so much they were the best for me

my favourites will always be Star golden bell and Running Man

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yes let me make the free promo because I LOVE THE TRANSITION so much <3

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I couldn't stop smiling this fangirls are living their dream, this is toooooo cute :pepe-sad:

External Content twitter.com

How would starship be buying the streams for ive in literally everything? Just accept the fact they are smashing and deal with it. It's nice to have some sane competition in the charts.

IVE just did it and it's a fact they destroyed aespa WW in Spotify and AM

Aespa strongest point is Korea and Asia but they are lacking so much with the streams WW I hope they rise because I love them.

SM artists always gets hated when they debut specially ggs so it's nothing new and the concept was totally different and new so it was totally expected they would have a mixed response. Still their debut was way less hated than SNSD and RV just to name an example.

It sucks what happened with ningning though pretty sure they are going to be shelved for a while after all dies down to make the comeback. The fact that they are not active on bubble clearly shows that.

I hope they Smash again when they comeback and SM finally let them sing live

I can honestly see them becoming sistar level digimons if they continue releasing bops.

The fact is IVE has a huge chance to be way bigger than Sistar though.

Sistar was mainly GP and IVE also has a Fandom already that I doubt it will decline. They will have the physical sales and if it continues like that also the digitals (domestic and global) . They can be actually huge with the right cards

Yes that's true they are the groups with the most music shows wins with songs released in 2021

I think people are not seeing how huge actually Eleven is in Korea, it's crazy :froghype:

Im in Hungary and I must say it's pretty weird like the past weeks it was cold af (not terrible but still cold) but this week suddenly got warmer but there's still some days it's cold literally it's weird af .

1 day the wind is cold af and the next one is warm... I Honestly sometimes have no idea what to wear because of this lol

Really curious what move with Starship do with them for the next comeback because the bar is too high after Eleven totally smashing

Excited and nervous at the same time :pleading:

Their debut was truly an smash debut :love:

already pass more than 2 months of ELEVEN being released and the song is still huge in the digital charts (Korea and WW) :!:

The vocals already in Weekend ;(<3

I'm honestly hating SM so much the fact that even TAEYEON (VOCAL KING) is lipsyncing makes me want to scream!

at least she's doing Killin' Voice :!:  :borahae:<3

I doubt they are going to a dark concept though, they clearly are going more for the magical theme

something like