Posts by epiphanyjinnie

huh? I am asking a genuine question here. If you are not here to give me a proper response, then do not comment at all.

Seeing the replies here, it doesn't seem anyone is here to reply with logic.

It seems like ppl want to consult themselves.

Yes, the Songs/Albums nominated & won on the most prestigious award shows based on 100% on quality, determines the quality of songs. The songs which didn’t' won or nominated are not Qualityless but the songs which are of course are upper than those which are not in terms of quality. Music critics perspective weighs million times more than you. They spent decades on analyzing music when you are a mere listener. Knowing your worth is not that tough.

No matter, how essay, how many post fans whose fav didn't get nom make, truth is truth.

Yes, you have personal taste. You can hear whatever you want. None has come to poke you. But if Music Critics acclaimation & prestigeous award shows nom hurts you, why you need to bother yourself. They are not coming to you at your neck.

If you think hundreds of Music Critics having experience of decades jointly can't decide which songs/albums has the best of the best quality with an unbiased mindset, I think kpop stans need to go to school immediately.

Use Youtube.. Your all favourite group's music are there.. And Bsides's lyrics videos are also available there.

If you think, as Kakao M is deleting your fav's discovery from Spotify, you need to stan BTS,

Don't do it. Use youtube & support your original own fav.🙂

And as far as I know South Korea's some music show & award show depends on Youtube views. You better help your nugu groups to get some.

not an army saying that lmfaoo

Yall both in the past and now spend 99% of your time crying and saying that shit

Crying?

I just know about only one fandom who cries on every Award seasons saying Korean Award shows are rigged as their fav can't win... Isn't it?!

KMA won't nominate some qualityless overhyped song. So it makes sense when we look at KMA's winners.

Army are enjoying BTS has won. Specially the Daesang on South Korea's biggest & prestigeous award show. Isn't BTS the Artist with MOST daesang on this biggest award?! Yeah!!

The thing some fandoms can only bicker on.

Was this post really necessary op? :whatr: he posted a hot selfie and his fans are enjoying it

Joon never said the first quote, it's a fandom myth

and I've never heard the second one but maybe he did say it, not sure. But it doesn't sound like him

Joon said 1st quote on "Unicef speech". You should better check it. It inspired People that's why it is used so much.

The 2nd quote was said on one interview on mnet by Joon.

In term of BTS's quote, I can never make any mistakes. Even about their lyrics. The reasons why I am an Army.

Other Army's 1st listened to their music then become fans.

Me at 1st listened to their Speech then become their stans then listened to their music.

Summery of this thread:

Some peeps: BTS only wins because of popularity. If it was about quality, results would've been different

Army: look someone with even less popularity won daesang. Take that.

Those peeps: oh no, you can't do that.

Reality check infires low self Esteem hollow people......

Bow!! Bow!! Bow!!

OP is not shading any kpop woman. She/he is calling out those GG fandoms who loves to use "Mysogyny" as a card to justify why their fav didn't get nomination.

I am disgusted. But not surprised as ppl loves to use "Mysogyny" card to hide their inner bitterness...

OP's main agenda is to show that No matter if the artist is female or male, he/she has quality will bound to get recognition on KMA.

Seems like those card users are truely pressed by realizing inside their fav doesn't have QUALITY music. :cryingr:

No matter, listen to quality music no matter if the artist is a male or female.

May be I pressed some "Qualityless music listeners" :siptear:

Stream Celebrity, Hwaa...

"No people born ugly in the world. It's just that we are born into a judgemental society"

"There is beauty in each & every thing in the world. It's just that Not everyone has the eye to see it".

- President Kim Namjoon.

And the vile thing I have seen " According to standard".... Dude what do you think the standard you are preaching about as an Europian, Asian does give any sh*t about that? Or the standard you are preaching about as an Asian, European gives any sh*t about that?

If you want to say ppl ugly, say that according to their behaviour. Your face has been grafted by Almighty. To label you according to that, the dumbest thing.

Your behaviour is what you mould by yourself, the actual thing to judge whether you are beautiful or Ugly.

No matter how ethereal you look, your manners are hell. For me, you are the ugliest.

And yes, Namjoon is beautiful. When he smiles, I don't ought to see how symmetrical his face looks but the honest vibe I got from that.

Seems like some people are pressed...

I just think some of the parts were written in this post this way cause when KMA full nominations came out having nominated only BTS, IU, OMG & Baekhyun,

Many "So much pure" kpop stans came out with agenda "KMA rigged", " KMA is Mysogynist" ( my point inspite nominating IU & OMG, dude how!!), " My fav has so many views & most of the nominated Artist are not even known", "KMA choose boring songs" blah! blah!

If you were not in these "So much pure" kpop stans, why are you gashlighting yourself?!

And Girl Artist who have Actually quality music, nominated & won on KMA & those GG's stan doesn't need to use "Feminism" agenda. Just look at SNSD, Wonder Girls, F(x), Brown Eyed Girls, Twice, Red velvet, Yerin, OMG, GIdle, Itzy. These GG stans need not using cheap card. They got KMA not because they are Female Artists but because they deserved it. My fav win among them was of Red velvet & is Yerin's.

Using "Mysogynist" card won't help you or your fav if they have not Quality music.

BTS is the only Kpop Idol to win Award on KMA 2021!!!!!

The daesang was icing on the cake. These awards are pre birthday gift for Yoongi. Missed yoongi on Award speech but was happy when they stood with Yoongi's photo on Group photo.

Dynamite, the king is born to slay.

Song of the year on KMA is the most prestigeous award a song can ever get on South Korea.

No matter what the criteria is - Numbers, sales, stream, chart, critics, vote, BTS gonna win.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

When I see KMA winners, somehow I feel peace from inside. Only

QUALITY.

True female Artists in the music industry doesn't need the tag "Female" to get recognition. Their Music is enough for that.

The main reason why some excessive popular groups or soloist can't get even single nomination & their fans shout "Robbed", "Misogyny", the quality matters on KMA.

Last year, Boy With Luv was nominated but didn't win. But I have no grudge no upsetment. Cause Jannabi won. A deserved win.🙂.. The song was outstanding.

Hope, ppl who listen noise take KMA's name out of their mouth. Cause their status is too low.🙂

Music Critics worldwide can take care of their profession, no need for Self Acclaimed music critics. :danceb: