Posts by Kiikinam

what's a kpop song that you've failed to find flaw in?

Mine is good evening.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What would you rate both the Mv and album?why?

At first I kinda liked title track but hated the mv. Now the song is stuck in my head against my will, and the mv does have some redeeming parts ie their faces but I still feel like the editing sucks.

Now onto the album.

I was surprised at how fast my first listen went, that’s how I knew it was good. Only kind wasn’t my style so I skipped it half way. BUT everything else could literally be a title track.

In conclusion Shinee has done it again, can’t wait for the repackage: 9/10

:pepe-legs:

iPhone for the camera. Not a fan of Samsung's...don't mind android though. The Google pixel 3xl is amaaazin. I still can't sell it even after getting an upgrade and use it often

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you keep making references to these things idk about. who is wilson and why am i so uncultured :angryr:

haha thanks :') in my head ik that i exist to everyone and i just gotta continue existing until i'll feel better but it feels so weird rn it's so,,, uncomfortable?? it's like slowly going insane or smthng but not literally i think

Same girl same

hey ya'll i just genuinely wanted to know how y'all been or whatcha been up to lately :omgr: .......if anyone hasn't asked then allow me.....how was your day today😊? was it good, terrible, ok,.......i asked you a question..so i want an answer :pepe-cute: .......i'm playin lol.....you don't have to but i do wanna hear from y'all.......im just bored that's why im making this thread....but still i do wanna know how y'all are feeling/doing at the moment :pepe-smug:

This genuinely made me cry

:S

This comeback had me sold

Something about this song brings peace to my life